•1•

⚠️sexual tension⚠️
⚠️swearing⚠️
i literally don't know how to spell so please don't bully me bestie

sal's pov
i was knocked to the ground by a new bully i seemed to gain over the past few weeks. i looked around not seeing larry, todd, or ashley like i usually would. "shit" i said under my breath. "what? i can't hear you i think your mask is muffling you. here let me help you." he said. i shrieked trying to block my face before he ripped it off. he ripped it off and tried to rip the arm the was blocking my face away. "HEY!" i heard right before that happened. it was travis. the bully laughed thinking travis was coming over to join him as i thought too. "aye travis get a load of this ug-" travis punched him. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DICKHEAD" he ripped my mask out of his hand. i was surprised honestly. i was crying on top of this which was twice as overwhelming. travis swatted my hand away from my face and placed mask on my face helping me up. he had his hand on my back and his other on my mask holding it on my face walking me to the bathroom. we walked into the bathroom and i couldn't hold my sobs in anymore. i bursted into tears right there in front of him. i slowly wrapped my arms around his torso trying to find comfort expecting him to just push me off but he hesitantly put his arms over my shoulders and around my head. at this moment i realized how much taller travis was than me. he smelled so good too. his cologne wasn't too strong. almost sweet even. i don't think i've smelled cologne better than his.

travis's pov
sal wrapped his arms around my stomach. i felt my cheeks light up bright red. i hugged him back. feeling his breathing right in the middle of my chest was exhilarating. i haven't been hugged like this in who knows when. i could cry right now. i thought 'i could kiss him right now. this is nice. i didn't know i liked being hugged like this till right now.' "what did you just say?" sal said. i realized i said that out loud. i got very obviously flustered. i was sure he already knew i liked him before this but now he definitely knows. he stopped crying immediately and looked up at me still hugging me. he was beautiful without his mask on. this was the first time i had ever seen his face and think he forgot he didn't have his prosthetic on. he also looked flustered which confused me. i stopped hugging him and went to walk out the bathroom in embarrassment. why did i even save him i didnt have to do that; damnit. i almost got to door when he grabbed my hand and stopped me. "th- then do it, travis" sally stuttered. my eyes widened in shock. i slightly leaned down to his height and kissed him.

no one's pov
sally kissed him back standing on his toes and wrapping his arms around his shoulders. the kiss got heavier. tavis's hands started roaming sal's body making their way to his ass. sally softly moaned into the kiss. it sounded almost angelic to travis. then the bell rang. people were going to be running in the bathroom any minute now. they stopped kissing and ran out of the bathroom. luckily it was 6th period so after this they would be able to go home. travis and sally had this class together and even had to sit beside eachother. they walked into this class looking around at the black two person tables. they were the first ones in there so they just sat down at the back corner table. both of them were still red and flustered. travis put his head down to hide his flushed face. "s-so what was that?" travis mutters. sally replies quickly with "i don't know travis" he sighs putting his prosthetic back on. "well what are we now?" travis asks. "whatever you want to be" he turns his head and looks down at him. "i- i don't know sally i need to think about it just...please don't tell anyone. not even larry please." travis says looking up at sally. "i won't i promise " he puts his head down still looking over at travis. travis interlocks their fingers the table and smiles. sally smiles back under his prosthetic. more people start walking into the class and sitting down at their tables. larry and ash walk in and down in the table in front of them.

larry's pov
i turn around in my seat and look at travis and sal just staring at eachother. travis was red which was weird. they look so peaceful making eye contact like that. it's almost as if they didn't even know anyone else was there. i saw them close their eyes and quickly fall asleep. ash turns around in her seat and widens her eyes. she looks at me and whispers "are they holding hands. i raise an eye brow and go to look under the table. before i could see the teacher comes in and says "campbell. johnson. turn around." we sigh and turn around. "wake them up though" she says. me and ash turn around and tap them on the heads. travis shot up and cleared his throat. sal slowly sat up and looked at me and smiled with eyes since i couldn't see his mouth. i turned around to look at the teacher when she says "okay so since it's friday i'm exhausted so i'm just going to send you guys home with a project that you will work on with the person you're sitting beside. it will be due monday and i expect your best work. now i will be taking a nap so try to be quiet. ashley, can you pass out these papers that have the instructions on them?" she taps the stack of papers on her desk and puts her head down. i watch ash get up and start passing out the papers.

sal's pov
i listen to the teacher say that and sighed in relief. i was glad to be working with travis. i was glad that i wasn't working with larry to be completely honest. i love larry and all but he's fucking stupid. ash came around to me and travis and gave us this look. i realized that travis still had his hand reached over in my lap to hold my hand. i let go of his hand and he let go of mine rather quickly. ashley slowly put the paper down on our table in front of us. i watched travis blush. after that all four of us talked for the rest of the class period and travis started telling a story. "uh i remember being in church camp and the uh...uh guy the youth pastor made a big deal about 'you know this is the first murder in the bible. this is the root of murder. cane and able. and then as i was walking back to my dorm room probably to masterbate." travis said making me, larry, and ash wheeze. travis chuckled and continued "i thought to myself 'you know what he's also the first person to die which must have been a trip for cane'." i was still laughing "woah wait what?" "yo i hit him really hard and now he's not getting up." larry said mid laugh. "yo able get up" travis said. "like i hit him with a rock as a fucking goof...like what the fuck." i added. "i even said heads up when i did it it was supposed to be like a thing" "yo abraham- able's like stopped he just stopped" ashley chuckled. "there wasn't even a word for it. is there a word for this i just broked him." travis smiled. "i had an able but i braked him" i laughed. we all laughed so hard to almost the point of crying. we all took a breath and calmed down after almost 10 minutes of laughing. larry looked at us and said "me and ash are going to the lake later. do you guys wanna come with us." "sure i'm down" i looked at travis. he nodded his head with a smile of appreciation. "bet that sounds cool. see you guys around 7:00" ash says. then the bell rang and we all got up and left.

(end of chapter)

i got the conversation from tiktok‼️