•3•

⚠️shameless references bc i can't help it lol⚠️
⚠️swearing⚠️
⚠️homophobic slurs⚠️
⚠️homophobia⚠️

larry's pov
i watched as travis was getting harassed by his father. i flinched at the loud sound of travis's body hit the car door. i swam out of the lake as fast as i could not really thinking about what i was doing. i felt so compelled to save travis from what was happening. i saw sally did too trying to get up off the ground. my legs just started moving as were sal's. it was uncontrollable. i ran up the hill into the road and saw the tail end of the car going down into one of the deepest ditch i had ever seen. i froze. sally ran up beside me. "TRAVIS!!" he yelled terrified starting to run towards the car. it broke my heart hearing the fear in my bestfriend's voice like that.

sal's pov
i was barefoot running across the gravel road. it hurt really bad but i didn't care. the man i loved just fell down in this super deep ditch on his side first. it had to be at least 15 to 20 feet deep. i made a complete stop at the edge almost falling in. i caught my balance and looked down the ditch. tears started streaming down my face. i was hoping that travis wasn't dead. i didn't even get the chance to tell him i loved him back before his dad had to ruin the whole day. i fell to my knees feeling defeated. i see ashley jump into her car to get her phone. she called 911 and ran over to me. she sat down next to me and hugged me. "they're on the way sal. they'll be here any minute now." she said in a calming tone. "okay." i replied.

TIME SKIP

the paramedics and the police got there and started asking larry questions about what he saw happened waiting for the firemen. a police officer walked up to me . "you need to step back from the ditch please." the officer said putting his hand on my shoulder. i shook my head and pushing his hand off of me hearing the fire men pull up. he put his arm under both of mine lifting me up off the ground. "ma'am you need-" i pushed him of me crying. "i'm not a girl!" i raised my voice while walking off toward larry. another officer stopped me. "sir, can you tell me your relations to travis phelps and what you saw happened?" she said to me. i started "he's- he's.....my boyfriend." "oh oh okay well continue in full detail please!" the officer exclaimed. "he- he told me he loved me and then his father came over yelling at him and th-" i was saying before she interrupted me. "sorry to interrupt but can you tell me exactly what his father said to him?" she asked me. "he said 'i knew it from the moment you were born. especially when you started being mama's little boy. fucking faggot." i said with a tear starting to stream my face. "then what happened?" she asked. "then-" i starting saying when i heard travis's voice. he had already woke up before he got out of the car. "ah shit. sally?" i looked over at him and ran away from the officer over to travis. i hugged him really tight. the only thing that was physically wrong is that he had a bloody nose and a gash down his arm. i stood up on my toes taking off my mask and hugging his neck. i grabbed his face and kissed him. i was still crying when he kissed me back. he picked me up off the gravel. his dad got out of the car and looked at us kissing. "NO! NO FUCKING WAY!" he ran around the car to us. he grabbed me and threw me onto the gravel. the rocks hitting my back and side didnt feel good at all. he tried to swing and travis but he dodged it. he punched him and his father fell. they started rolling all of over the ground hitting eachother. before the officers could get over there his dad was hitting him in the ribs and in the stomach. the cops pulled them off of eachother putting them both in cuffs and bent over the cop cars. (THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET AGGRESSIVELY HOMOPHOBIC) "FUCKING FAGGOT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU DICK SUCKING QUEER!" he yelled at travis. "FUCK YOU DONT WORRY ABOUT IT! IVE BEEN STAYING AT SAL'S WHILE YOUVE BEEN AT THE CHURCH BITCH!" travis yelled back. "GUESS WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING DADDY?! WE'VE BEEN FUCKIN!" he screamed at his father squirming under the officer into the cop car. (yk- how mickey did it💀 lmao) "AND HE TAKES IT! I GAVE IT TO HIM GOOD! AND I FUCKING LIKED IT!" travis exclaimed and spat at his dad. "calm down keneath!" the copped yelled picking him up trying to put him in the car as he was trying to kick travis. the cop put him in the car. travis was breathing heavy as the cop lifted him up. "and as for you.." he uncuffs him. "what?" he says confused. "if i arrest you that'll be a lot of paper work and i just want to get home to my husband." the male officer says to him walking off. travis sped walked over to me "sally, baby are you okay?" he asked moving my hair out of my face. "yeah yeah i'm fine." i answered. larry ran over to us. "woah." he said chuckling with his hand on his forehead. "you really just said that..." he said starting to laugh. a paramedic came up to travis tapping him on the shoulder. she had white hair and was only slightly taller than sal. "sir, i need to do your stitches really quick. it'll only take a couple minutes." the woman said to him. "okay." travis looked at me and grabbed the sides of my face. he kissed me for a moment and said "i'll be right back okay." i nod my head and watched him walk away from me and jump into the back of the ambulance. soon after i hear most likely alcohol hit the ground and travis loudly said "AH! FUCK!" he giggled at that and walked to ashley's car with larry, todd, neil, and ash. we got in waiting for travis when everyone turned around and looked at me. "oooooo~~" they all said in high pitch voices. i laugh. "so you two have been fucking?" larry asked laughing not really expecting an answer. "you suck dick don't you gurl?" ash says jokingly. i blush "what? no." "bitch...yes you do." larry says as my cheeks burn a brighter color of pink. "shut up guys he's coming back!" i bop ash and larry on the top of the heads.

travis's pov
i open the car door seeing sally hitting larry and ash on top of the heads and shushing todd and neil. sally gets out so i can get in. i get in the car and pull sal down in my lap. he leans forward resting his head on the the seat in front of us. i put my hands on his waist as a joke knowing it looks 'wrong'. todd and neil are the firsts to start laughing. larry looks back and tries not to laugh. before sal notices i lean my head back and roll my eyes still trying not to laugh. this makes larry burst out in laughter. "what the hell are you guys lau-" he looks back at me still "travis!" i laugh and he playfully punches me in the arm. he sits back on me and i wrap my arms around his waist. he huffs and i snicker. we get back to the apartments and we all get out. all of us part ways going to different rooms. todd and neil went to todd's room. ashley and larry went to the basement apartment. and me and sal went up to sal's room. we walked into the apartment and sal put his mask on the kitchen counter. we laid down on his couch together and he clinged to me. 'he's so warm' i thought to myself while burying my face into his shoulder. "travis." sal said. "yeah?" i looked up at him. "i love you...so much. you know that?" he smiled. i smiled back and said "yeah? i love you too, sally." he put his lips on mine and kissed me. i kissed him back. we laid our heads down and drifted off to sleep.

(end of chapter)

there will probably be smut in the next chapter so just be ready besties😀🖐🏼