Finding Peace

Six and a half months later

Freya's pov

I was leaning against the railing of the oil rig looking at the ocean I loved the peacefulness at night and I had just put dawn and nova to sleep. Me and luna became the leaders of floukru about a month and a half ago and we are working on making floukru entirely peaceful for anyone who wants to get away from the fighting and start a new life.

All they have to do is come to the shore and start a fire and put the pine leafs in it to make it glow green signaling us, just like me and luna did when we came.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and luna kiss my neck. "Do you want to go to our room." Luna asked kissing up and down my neck, I smiled and turned around kissing her on the lips. "We can't I just put dawn and nova to sleep." I said "I am sure we can be quiet besides there room only connects to our room,now come on Ai hodness."she said dragging me away to our room.

The next morning

Freya's pov

Luna is still asleep so I lean over and kiss her back and I get up and get dressed for the day.

I got up and get dressed then go and get the stuff to make the babies food.
When I get back luna is dressed and holding both off the babies playing with them. We feed them and layed them back down "see I told you that you would be a good mother." Luna said and I smiled and nodded " ok let's send them to Mary while we work with the others to set the nets." I said and she nodded.

After we sent dawn and nova to Mary to watch me and luna helped with the nets. "Freya is that the fire on shore." Luna asked all of the sudden and I looked up, it was. "Come on we need to go."i said it was already getting late and if someone needed help we need to get there.

We ran to the boat and and headed to shore. When we got there we saw two girls that looked around twelve years old and, they looked pale and there lips were blue while there cloths were ripped and dirty. Me and luna ran to them and picked them up." Let's get them back to the rig and to Sara ." Luna said and I nodded.

Once we got back to the rig we rushed to Sara's healing room and she got helping them." It's gonna be okay freya, they are going to be okay." Luna said and I nodded "i didint think the first people that would come to get out of fighting would be two children let alone coming alone." I said

Sara came out of her healing room and smiled "their going to be okay."she said and thanked her and hugged her.

I saw Mary and she had nova and dawn then brought them to us I took nova and luna took dawn they both had little stuffed toys that Anna had made for them, she had been building her skill in making things I smiled and I look at luna and thought abo...

I saw Mary and she had nova and dawn then brought them to us I took nova and luna took dawn they both had little stuffed toys that Anna had made for them, she had been building her skill in making things I smiled and I look at luna and thought about my happy family.

Luna looked at me and laughed, " what, is something wrong." I asked her and she shook her head keeping in a laugh and walked over then wiped something off my face, it was dirt. "I think some one decided to wipe dirt on her mommy's face isint that right Strik Won." Luna said tickling nova and she laughed.

It had been an hour since we brought the two girls here and they had just woken up. So me and luna put dawn and nova to bed and went to talk to them.

When we got there they were eating. We sat in chairs beside their beds in the healers room. " please don't send us back." one of them says " were not going to send you back can you please tell us what happened." Luna asked them "our parents had heard of a clan that was peaceful and was saving people from war and fighting so they decided to come here with is but half way here we were attacked and they tried fighting but we ran." One of the girls said and by the look on there face I knew that their parents were dead. " will you please protect us." They both asked "freya come talk to me for a minute." Luna said and we walked to the other side of the room. " Do you want to make the little family we have bigger." luna asked "yes, I mean we have room the room that dawn and nova is very big it could most likely fit ten people in it so we have plenty of room, so yeah let's take them in."I say and nod.

We walked back over to the girls and sat down

We walked back over to the girls and sat down. " what if we took you in and raised you as our own we've done it before we have to babies we took in just a few months ago." I said to them and they nodded fast. " alright we will get you some more cloths and show you to your room." Luna said and we got up and they soon followed us as we went to get them cloths.

Three days later night time

Luna's pov

I lay in bed with freya and she starts mumbleling and turning back and forth. Here and there I hear some of the mumbles.

"I'm sorry, I had to save them, I had to do it."

I know exactly what's happening she has these nightmare ever two and a half weeks sometimes ever three and if she's lucky she won't have one for a month. She has these nightmare because she killed two nightbloods that were two years younger than us and she blames herself because they weren't nearly as good and she didint even go a little bit easy because she was so scared for me and lexa.

Tears start running down her cheeks and I try to wake her up."Freya wake up wake up." I say and she jumps awake and moves back. "It's okay it's only me." I say sootheingly. "No it's not okay I killed them I turned into a monster what if I hurt you or nova and dawn or davina and talia I wouldn't be able to get rid of the darkness in me if I hurt you or them."she says wiping the tears away and controlling her breathing as I go and hug her trying to comfort her.

"Come on let's go back to sleep I promise you want have any more nightmares tonight and you won't hurt anybody. Ai hod yu in" I say pulling her down to lay with me as I run my fingers through her hair as my other hand holds her securely. " Ai hod yu in" she replies before we both fall asleep.

So what did you think of that chapter I haven't posted one in a while and I was trying to use this chapter to bring out freya motherly and soft side.

What do you think will happen next.

Please comment if you liked this chapter.