Happy Children, Happy Mothers

Six months later

Freya's pov

Two years. It's been one year since we ran, luna turned seventeen one month ago and I'll be seventeen in a little over two weeks. I do miss lexa, I wish I could be there for her right now, we got news that the commander was going to war with azgeda and that she has plans on uniting the twelve clans into a coalition because azgeda went against her, but also because they  kidnapped costia and killed her, but I can't go back because if I do lexa won't kill me and It will make her be seen as weak even though she's not.

Nova and dawn are one and davina and talia are twelve and they have settled in pretty well, and are used to nova and dawn and they act as if they were there blood sisters. I am going to get breakfast for luna and the girls because I woke up earlier, I suppose when I get back luna will be awake and nova and dawn will be crying because they are hungry.

As I get back to our connected rooms im surprised  with a kiss that we both smile into and luna steps back. She has been acting weird lately but I ignored it.

"Where are dawn and nova." I ask setting down the food on the dresser and turning back around with a smile.
"They're playing with there toys in the room."luna says picking up a Apple slice and eating it.

"Okay will you help me make their food and divide davina and talia food." I ask starting to make nova and dawns food. As I turn around luna looks me and I look at the bottom of the door way to the girls room and gasp and luna looks down too with a surprised look. There stands dawn in the down way looking tired.

So luna picks her up and we both go back to the room and put the back to sleep. An hour later they are fed and we were sitting there playing with dawn, nova, talia and davina. "So I was thinking we could go back to naboo and then to them woods as you always liked it there for your birthday and we could have Mary  watch the girls just for a couple days." Luna says with a smile and kisses novas head. Sure that sounds nice  but we have to be careful." I say kissing luna on the cheek. "Nomi how old will you be." Davina asks in english but that's not what surprised me we had been teaching them, what surprised me is that she called me mom.

After I got over my shock I answered."I'll be eighteen strik won". I said and she smiled and continued eating once they were done davina and talia went to play with the other kids and sent dawn and nova to Sara she loves them too and loves eating them she hasn't got to in a while. Luna wanted to braid my hair so I let her then we decided to spar and went into a training type room that was also connected to our room, it has a small bed in the corner and a weapons chest and holder against the wall

"So ai hodness do you think you can beat me today" I say with a smile as we get ready for a spar. "I think it's funnier that you think I would be able to beat you." She says with a chuckle. As she turns I swing my staff at her and she blocks as we keep going she keeps blocking instead of attacking then before I know it she had swung her staff under me and knocked me down. "Good job Ai natshana" I say congratulating her even though I was going easy on her after all I do love her. "No,no,no, don't congratulate me you were going easy on me." she says helping me up.

" she says helping me up