Prologue: A Great disturbance in the Force

As the Jedi Temple on Ossus was being finalized, a young Jacen Solo looked on as the Jedi Order was continuing its training, as the Grand Master of the entire Jedi Order was looking over his students, for he was not only the Grand Master of the Order, but also Jacen's Uncle, Luke Skywalker. As Luke was observing the entire Jedi Order, he looked on as the Jedi Battle Master, Kyle Katarn, had entered a sparring match with his son, Ben Skywalker. as the sparring match had gone on, Kyle demonstrated how efficiently he could dodge young Ben's Lightsaber Strikes, and efficiently disarmed the boy, before catching the Lightsaber. "You hold your lightsaber too lightly, Ben. If you are to face off against an enemy like Abeloth, you must remember that the Lightsaber must be treated with the highest amount of respect and regard."

"I understand Master Katarn..." Ben said, as the entire Jedi Order felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if a malevolent being had torn a rift in the Universe itself, and felt stronger than anything they had faced before. Immediately Luke got over to his X-Wing, as R2-D2 had gotten into the Astromech Socket, Luke looked back at the entire Jedi Order, and to his close friends as well

"Master Katarn, while I'm gone, I trust you with the Academy, and the Jedi here. Mara Jade, I'm leaving you in charge of Ben and Jacen's training, and keeping them safe. Master Durron, I will hope you continue Jaina's Training. Han, Leia... I ask you, not as the Grand Master of the Order, but as a Father and Uncle, to make sure that Ben, Jacen or Jaina do not fall to the Dark Side. Chewie, make sure that 3PO isn't damaged when I get back. Everyone else, Do not waver on your training, even in my absence. May the Force be with you..." Luke said, as he got in, reached out to the force to see where the Rift was, saw it was directly at the Alderaan System, and flew his X-Wing directly to the Rift, where it had grown to the size of the original Alderaan, and was quickly starting to devour the asteroids where Alderaan once was. Luke then called out to the force to try and hold it back, as the rift spat the asteroids back out, it was now pulling in the X-Wing. Immediately Luke was trying to close the rift as best as he could, before his X-Wing was pulled into the Rift, Luke now was focusing on not tearing himself or his X-Wing apart, as he eventually crashed into a forest below a cliff, yet seemed to have trees as Luke noted that each individual tree seemed to be much shorter than those on Endor, but were still tall enough to provide some form of shade to him, R2, and his X-Wing, which the Hyperdrive was completely damaged, one of the engines was missing, and the . As Luke exited his X-Wing, he looked up where the rift was, which was now closed off, then looked back at R2. "Seems like our only way back's sealed, and my X-Wing needs some replacement pieces... Come on R2, let's get going." Luke said, as R2 then got off the X-Wing and got down to Luke, whistling and beeping in a sad way as a response "I know R2, but we'll find a way back to them."

As the two began wandering the Forest, they heard some form of growling, as if it were some form of Wampa. Immediately Luke drew his Lightsaber, not igniting the blade until it had shown itself. Just then, a bear with fur as black as space, claws, spikes and an upper face covered in a quartz like material, and the upper face also had red markings on it, and eyes that looked similar to the lava on Mustafar. As it jumped out at Luke to attack him, he ignited the blade, and cut the beast clean in half. After the deed was done, Luke de-activated his Lightsaber and looked at the bear-like creature, as he noticed it felt almost as if it were created for a dark purpose... Luke then stood up, and used the force to bury the beast deep within the ground, as he wandered off with R2 by his side. Hours had gone by since they had left the X Wing to find some way to repair it, and the Sun was now setting. Eventually the two settled down in a small cave, where Luke allowed himself to rest, as R2-D2 had found a way to start a small campfire with some firewood Luke had gathered, and lighting it aflame with one of the rocket boosters at his side. That night, Luke began to meditate, as R2 kept on standby, the fire dancing in a calm form for the remainder of the night. The next day, in the Afternoon, when Luke had exited the cave, he saw several people fly overhead, as he went to where one was going to land, and eventually found a young woman with neck-length black hair with red tips, Silver Eyes, a black long-sleeved blouse with a high collar and red trim on the sleeves, over which is a black waist cincher with red lacing up the front, and a matching skirt with red lining, and a pair of thick black stockings and black combat boots with red laces, red trims around the top, and red soles, which was completed by a red cape with a hood attached. "Gotta find Yang." She said, before running off to find this 'Yang', as Luke followed suit silently, he then arrived where she had stopped, and saw another young woman, not that much older than the one he had followed silently, with pale blue eyes, a scar that ran vertically down her left eye, long white hair that was pulled back into an off-center ponytail. What she was wearing was a thigh-length strapless dress with a faint color gradation from white to pale blue at the hem. A small piece of black lace sits in the front of her neckline and the hem of the dress is scalloped and stitched to resemble snowflakes, and saw her walk off, deducing that they weren't on good terms. "HEY WAIT, WHERE'RE YOU GOING?!... We're supposed to be teammates." She said, looking down at the ground. Luke then was about to reach out to her, before the white haired one returned and grabbed onto the other's hood.

"By no means does this make us friends."

"YOU CAME BAAACK!" The Silver Eyed woman said, as she was dragged off. Luke then looked back at R2, who then let off a small whimper.

"I know R2... though I feel like we should go after them." Luke said, as he kept following them, until he found them once more, and saw them talking

"What's the hurry?"

"I will not let my mission be delayed because you're too slow! I swear, if I get a bad grade because of your—" the white haired one started, before the silver eyed one appeared right in front of her. "What the...?"

"I'm not slow, see? You don't have to worry about me!"

"When did...?" She was going to ask, before she was answered honestly.

"Weiss, just because I don't exactly know how to deal with people doesn't mean I don't know how to deal with Monsters!" The Silver Eyed girl said, wrapping her arm around the one named Weiss. "You're about to see a whole different side of me today, Weiss, and after it's all over, you're going to be like, "Wow! That Ruby girl is really, really cool... And I wanna be her friend!" She said, mousily, before disappearing in a shower of Rose Petals. Luke then sensed several creatures similar in nature to the bear he slew hiding in the bushes

"You may be fast, but you still excel at wasting time!" Weiss said, waiting for a response from Ruby... yet nothing was heard. "Ruby?" She called out, as glowing red eyes were seen behind her. "Ruby...?" she said, as several glowing red eyes were now surrounding her, as wolf like creatures that stood on their hind legs, albeit with a slouch, surrounded her. "RUBY!" she shouted, as they roared at her. Immediately when one tried to attack her, she deflected the attack with a swipe of a weapon Luke had never seen before, looking very similar to Curved hilt Lightsaber, yet the blade was made of metal, the hilt was straight, as it had a guard that similar to a blaster Pistol. each strike from the Beasts kept her on her toes, even throwing her back, and eventually led her to the middle of them. As they surrounded her, keeping her in the middle of a circle, Luke drew his Lightsaber, quickly got behind one of them, and stabbed it from behind, catching her off guard, as the other beasts now looked at him. "What the-?! Who-?" She was about to say, as Luke was efficiently fighting each one off, as the rest began to retreat. "Excuse me, I don't recall asking for any help!" She said, annoyed, as Luke looked at her.

"...Even with that many, you were struggling. Though you indeed are precise, you yourself did not have the means to cooperate with the one you were with." Luke said, de-activating his Lightsaber, as R2 then got next to Luke, as he then whistled and beeped.

"Wait, that drone... that looks similar to Atlas Tech. Who are you?" She asked Luke, as R2 beeped, before making a form of whimper.

"My name... is Luke Skywalker. And this Droid is R2-D2." Luke said, as Ruby had returned, and was looking at Luke in awe, as Weiss looked at the Grand Master of the Jedi Order in both confusion and amazement.