Chapter 1: Arriving at the Temple

Elsewhere

"I don't believe he was ever a part of the roster, but we'll accommodate for this Luke Skywalker. Though the air around him... feels off. Professor Ozpin, do you have any idea of who or what he is?" A middle aged woman with very light-blonde hair tied back in a bun with a curl hanging down the right side of her face asked a middle-aged man with tousled silver hair and thin brown eyes. The man only looked at Ruby, Weiss, Luke and R2-D2 as they were talking to one another. "Professor Ozpin?" she asked once more, with Ozpin not responding. With Luke, Ruby, Weiss and R2, Ruby was dashing around Luke, albeit excited as Weiss snapped out of her confused trance, and pointed her weapon at the Jedi Grand Master.

"Alright, now explain to us this: What's with you and your 'Droid'?" Weiss demanded, as Luke grabbed onto the tip of the blade with just his index finger and thumb, and lowered the blade.

"...Where I come from, I am what is known as a Jedi. As such, we're meant to be peacekeepers... But the Jedi have been in conflict with those opposite of the Jedi's views, those that call themselves the Sith for millions of years... The Sith are those that were seduced by the Dark Side of the Force." Luke stated, as R2 beeped and whistled once more.

"So what is the Force exactly? Is it similar to Dust, or is it more akin to one's Aura?" Weiss asked, as she had a bottle of some red crystalline powder inside, and a symbol of a sharp snowflake on the bottle's side.

"The Force is an energy field that surrounds, penetrates, and binds all living things together... " Luke explained, as Ruby was still examining Luke & R2 in Awe, moving at speeds that Luke could assess, and even caught her with the Force, suspending her in mid-air. "And there are abilities that Jedi & Sith can use that anyone could learn or master with the proper teaching." Luke said, dropping Ruby onto the ground. "However, one question I have is where exactly is this?"

"Well, to answer your question, Luke, We're in the Emerald Forest, looking for some form of Relics... Whatever they could be." Weiss said, putting her weapon, Myrtenaster at her side. "And well... We're just... On our way to the... Forest Temple." she continued, as Luke could sense some doubt in her voice.

 "Your thoughts betray you, Young one... Though you wish to find your way to this temple, one must open their mind to other... alternative means." Luke said, as he was now doing what he could to help guide the two, as a Giant Black Bird flew overhead.

Elsewhere

As a tall, fair-skinned young woman with lilac eyes and long, thick, wavy bright golden hair that fades to pale gold at the tips with a cowlick sticking out at the top by the name of Yang Xiao Long was still going through the Emerald Forest, travelling with a fair-skinned young woman with wavy black hair and amber eyes named Blake Belladonna, as both of them were able to make it to what appeared to be an abandoned Temple, several altars were placed around, as some of them appeared to be empty, aside from 8 chess pieces still remaining. "Think this is it?" Yang asked, as Blake repsonded by walking toward said Temple, noticing what the relics were at that moment.

"Chess pieces?" She asked, looking at one of the Pieces: A Black King, curiously, as Yang made another observation.

"Some of them are missing. Looks like we weren't the first ones here..." She said, as she was looking at the missing Chess Pieces, as Blake spoke up once more.

"I guess we should pick one." Soon, Yang & Blake were looking at Chess Pieces, before Yang caught one that caught her eye the most: The White Knight.

"How about a cute little pony??" She said, as Blake looked back, before rolling her eyes at what Yang just said.

"Sure." She said, as she picked up a 2nd White Knight Piece, as the two walked back to the center of the ruins.