How it all started

Look at me in the middle happy as all could be the only One of two black women im history to main event at  wrestlemania I was happy real happy I went from being the est of wwe to the est of smackdown to champion in a matter of moments it seems li...

Look at me in the middle happy as all could be the only One of two black women im history to main event at  wrestlemania I was happy real happy I went from being the est of wwe to the est of smackdown to champion in a matter of moments it seems like but what can be giving can also be taken away in a flash.

"Alright ms.jazz how you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"Im good doctor I'm ready to get back in the ring as soon as possible." I said smiling.

"Yes well according to your mri you suffered really bad neck trauma theres no telling when you might be able to go back." He said.

"Wait what? I thought I only tore a muscle how did that happen?"

"Proably the way you landed." He said not really sounding to sure.

The night after I wrestled I felt a pain in my neck I thought it was nothing until it wouldnt go away and now to hear this its crazy.

"So what should I do doctor? There has to be some type of surgery or something than can fix this right?"

"There is surgery but the likely hood if you wrestling again are very low."

"So your telling me my career is over?"

"Unfortunately until we know more..yes." he said.

I honestly wanted to break down and cry my dream my life whats going to happen to it?

The next week
After the talk with the doctor I was dreading coming to work that week because I already know I was going to have to release my title. I was sitting in the back when roman comes up to me.

 I was sitting in the back when roman comes up to me

"Wassup with it jazz? Why you look so down?"

I wiped my tears away this who I was dreading telling the most because he was my mentor and he deserved to know.

"I have to relinquish my title."

"What? For what? Did you do something you need me to go ta-"

I waved him off.