How its going

Games pov
I wad knocked out been in the studio non stop doing promos for my 60 day fitness challenge hella shit a nigga is exhausted luckily I have jazz helping with everything she deals with a whole lot from me but she cool though when it comes down to it she aint missed a step yet and she only been working for me for 2 months. Before I could get up jazz opened the curtains hella wide.

"Fuck that bright!"

"Goodmorning!!! Time to get up we got a busy schedule today so come on!" She said.

"Jazz I thought I gave you that key for emergencies only."

"It is an emergency when you got promos to do and a photo shoot for GQ now bring your butt on." She said snatching the covers off me.

I swear if I didnt know her the way I do I would have fired her ass for doing what she done and her back talk but really all I wanna do is break her damn back in.

"Aight I'm up dang."

"Better be while you get-"

She cut her self off and just started staring at me.

"What?"

"Um your-" she pointed down low.

She had me hard as hell.

"Oh shit my bad."

"Its all good I'm just going to pretend this didn't happen but while you get dressed I'll clean up this room of yours. Would you like some breakfast?"

You on a plater.

"Na I'm good."

"Aight." She said.

She started cleaning everything up off the floor she be wearing them shorts on purpose I shook my head and hopped in the shower. After about 30 mins I got out and changed.

"Aye you ready?" I asked walking down the stairs.

"Yes sir."

"Aight lets ride."

"After you." She said opening the door.

"Na ladies first and you dont touch doors around here."

"Well excuse me." She said putting her hands up in surrender.

"Your excused now come on."

She shook her head and laughed.

"You aint cute." She said.

"You right I'm sexy."

"Whatever." She said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Keep that up its going to get stuck."

"Yeah yeah yeah if you say so." She said mushing my head.

"Aye watch my waves lil lady but what car you wanna take."

She shrugged.

"Your cars you pick."

"Lets take the ferrari."

"Aight sounds good." She said.

"Take a pic for me real quick." I said handing her my phone.

" I said handing her my phone