Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“Fallon!!!!!” I screamed as I made my way into the house. Damn that girl. We are now into January and she has yet to let me bring a killer snow fall on earth. When I find her, I am going to tear her apart. By this time I was huffing in rage.

I know mom said she was coming over today, but where the hell is she. As I turned into the kitchen I almost collided with Rain. “What is all that freaking screaming your doing?” She asked with a smug look on her face. I glared at her. “See, it doesn’t pay off to make Fallon mad. She told you she would hold off on letting you start the snow fall.” Rain said in that taunting voice again.

I was just about to tear into her when in walked Summer. I rolled my eyes as she seems to be glowing from happiness.  “Is it a beautiful day or what?” She said in a sing song voice. I turned and glared at her too. All she did was smile back at me. “Why are you; such a grumpy pants? What you need is a man.”  I heard Rain gasp at the same time Summer realized why I was so moody. I shimmered away not wanting to see the pity in their eyes.

I popped back in my room, where I laid on the bed trying so hard not to hate my sisters. I mean, it’s not like it’s their fault I have yet to find my mate. But all I have now to take my mind off things is to work. But I’m sure Fallon, in her new stage of bunny hummping has forgotten it’s my turn to take over the seasons.  

The air shimmered besides me a mom showed up. I lifted my head from my knees and looked at her. I tried my hardest not to cry. I am the strong one. I will not let them see how hurt I was. “Winter my dear.” She said as she cupped my chin in her hands. I leaned my face into her hand and sighed.

“Will my time ever come mom? I worry that there might not be anyone out there for me.” I closed my eyes. I know my sister s don’t mean it. But I just see them so happy.” I had to stop talking. My emotions seemed to be getting the best of me at that point.

Mom came and sat beside me.  “Baby girl, in this world we all have that special person for us. It is at the moment we stop looking, that we find them right in front of us.  Patience my dear Winter. That is the one thing you are lacking yet really need at this moment.”

Well hell that just made me mad. “Patience, patience, I’ve had plenty of patience.  All I want to do is work. Where the hell is Fallon? I mean, after a couple of days the other girls came back and had their wedding ceremony. Fallon has been gone for a freaking month.  I should be on earth spreading my snow.”

My words made mom blush. “Oh Winter, one day you will find out why Fallon is not back yet. For now young one, I think you need to let off some steam. Why don’t you go and give those mountains in Aspen a fresh coat of snow. While you’re there you might as well do some snowboarding. I know how you love to do that. Plus everyone waiting for the first snowfall there will love you for it.” I looked at mom and smiled.

I was so happy she was letting me at least do that small part of earth. Plus I do love my snowboarding. It’s such a trill to ride the board. I just hate having to blend in and be covered. I’m freaking winter, so I don’t get cold in the snow. I love the damn cold weather. But I am forced to hind and be hindered by all that cloth.

Mother Nature POV

“Oh my dear husband, Winter grows more and more ruthless as the days go by.”  He turns and smiles at me.

“Well woman, you know where the boy is. Why not just let him finally find her.”  I glare at him.

“She is not ready. She must learn patience. He needs a little bit of self control first also. My worry is that any fights of theirs will create a blizzard of deadly proportions on earth. Our little Winter will make mince meat out of him.” I hid a smile, because part of me suspects that the boy will give my Winter the firm hand she needs.

“Well woman, you decided to meddle. You will be responsible for the cleanup. Like I said, I’m too old for this.” I kissed his head and laughed.

Jack Frost’s POV

“Ahhhh come on Fallon. Please let me go and frost everything down on earth. That way when your sister sends the snow, some plants will still make it.” I plead with her. I have yet to meet this sister of hers. Since they are still hauled away in this place. But 'unlucky for them. I have nothing better to do then chase after my now best friend. I mean, I single handedly got them together.

“You did not” Tyler yells out as he wraps his arms around Fallon’s waist. “She was practically panting at my feet.” He tells us making Fallon elbow his ribs.

“Very funny Tyler.” She says glaring at him but then he kissed her and hell if she didn’t melt in his arms. I cleared my throat reminding them I was there.

“Heeeellooooo, get a room why don’t you.” I say rolling my eyes.

“Seriously Jack, we are in our own place. Now don’t go away mad. Just go away.” Fallon tells me and I blow her a kiss earning me a growl from Tyler. “If I were to let you go before Winter. She will kill me. As it is, I’m sure she will have my head on a platter for making her wait so long.” Then she did a little smirk. “But it serves her right for all those tricks she plays on me.”

“I have to meet this Winter chick. She sounds like she’s as fun as me. “I am really dying to meet her. The more I hear about her the more I like her.

“Man, if you call her a chick in front of her face. Be prepared to lose your balls.” Tyler says, making me cover my jewels. Hmm, mental not to self, Do not call this Winter chick a chick. Fallon and Tyler started laughing and she placed her hand on his chest as she wiped the tears from her eyes. The heated look he gave her when their skin made contact had me shimmering away in the blink of an eye.

Good Lord, do they ever take a break. I thought as I popped out of there. Once outside I felt way to hot. I don’t know why their place has to be in such a hot climate. So I peeled off my shirt and made my way home.. I was getting very antsy and decided going for some snowboarding. Maybe if I keep my body occupied, it will take this restlessness away. Plus after all this heat, I need me some snow.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hmmm are they bound to meet soon???

OK peeps, I take this moment to remind you of the Watty Awards and also to vote.

I am entered under Romance most popular.

Please, please follow the link bellow and vote for me.  The story I entered was my

PLAYING AROUND.

http://www.wattpad.com/watty

I will give you a list of who I am voting for on my last chapter. In case you need any suggestions. They are all people I follow. But for now I thank you in advance for going to vote for me. As I am sure most of you have read that book. The first in the MEN OF SPORTS SERIES…….

THANK YOU and Much Love,

                                                  E