Chapter 5 (1 0f 5)

Chapter 5 (1 of 5)

                Jack emerged from the water trying so hard not to make a sound. He had no idea if she had noticed or heard him. So he lurked in the water and followed slowly behind her. He memorized every sway of her hips. Every curve of her behind and a glorious one it was.  He was so mesmerized by her movements he did not notice that the freezing icy water was starting to steam as he swam in it. For you see, with every dirty thing he thought about doing to our Winter. His body heat was sky rocketing up another degree.

                Winter on the other hand was thinking of all the ways she was going to cause pain, agony and remorse from this so called Jack Frost. She was determined to teach him a lesson. To make it perfectly clear that Winter does not share a thing with anyone when it comes to her job.

                Once at home she tossed her snowboard in its holder. Well I shouldn’t say tossed, each one of her boards is her prized position.  “Fallon, where are you?” she called out in hopes that her sister would appear soon.  But while she waited she might as well make herself something to eat. “I do seem to work up quite an appetite after I exercise like that.”

                So heading to the kitchen still unaware she was being spied on. Winter proceeded to make herself a snack, while Jack remained in the water peering over the top of it, looking at her. For you see Winter had constructed her house out of the sheerest of ice sheets making the house walls as clear as a window pane. This made Jack a happy camper for he could feast his eyes on his woman as much as he wanted without being seen.

                It was when she was going to start taking off her clothes that he decided he would not be able to take any more torture.  He pulled himself out of the water and headed her way.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

OK peeps,

Because slide show is disabled on Photo bucket, I have found myself needing to make several small chapters for this last chapter that ends the series in order to get the pictures I picked for this story to be seen. Yeah, I love my visuals so prepare for a load of short chapters and make sure to look at the pictures.