Chapter 1

Once a year I get to see this beatiful human, person, boy, man.

His name... Langa Hasegawa!

Every year people come to the castle and get to met Prince Langa, they get to see his beatiful face. Saying all of this is weird, but I think everyone thinks this way... or am I just weird? nah no way everyone knows his beatiful thats why they come to see him.

My name...

My name is Reki, Reki Kyan. Im no prince or princess. Im just a human who lives on the earth, who also LOVES Langa.

Sadly every year nothing is special... I just come and go. He comes out of his castle than goes right back to his castle. Im kinda annoyed that he gets alot of attiention, he gets alot of attiention both from men and women. How annoying that im also one of those that give him the attiention... maybe i shouldnt come this year? He dosent do anything like give high fives or something, he just looks at people. Though whenever he comes out, it always seems like his staring at me longer... why? i dont really know.

Though I get to see his smile! thats a plus. He smilies at everyone. I mean I dont know because- I dont know... I never look at his face when he goes to the next group. (they put people in groups so there wont be a big crowd) but im 100% sure that he smilies at everyone, thats the prince's job isnt it?

"Hey Reki!" huh I flinch, that scared me. Its Shokichi Oka, oh "stop day dream" he tells me

"ya sorry..."

"Is something on your mind?" he says

"well..." should I really tell him?

he responds with "spill it" ya I probably should tell him

"are you going to see Prince langa tomorow?"

"hmmmm no I'll be busy, are you going?"

"yea... I dont know"

"you should! you always go"

"yea I know I always go...just"

"you should go!"

I look at him, his smiling

"ya I should go" I will!