Freezing Hearts

You were lucky because the next morning was hangover free, but you were late. You were only half slipped into your Heart Pirates Jumpsuit when you stormed out the door, struggling not getting the right sleeve over your shoulder. The crew was already busy clearing the deck of the spray that accumulated during the last trip under the sea. Penguin handed you sponge and bucket.
"You can polish the portholes."
A perfect task to get your thoughts lost to the previous evening. You loved fine works like this. Every window you left shiny, delighted your inner weirdo.
Absent-mindedly, you ran from eye to eye, diligently polishing, before suddenly making out a familiar figure in one of the rooms behind the glass. Law was sitting at his desk studying a book. He wore his hooded jacket open and sat layed back on his desk chair. You couldn't breathe at the sight of his free chest, the abdominal muscles, covered by elegantly curved tattoos that only emphasized his body shape. One leg casually crossed over the other, the insertion of his pelvic bones protruding.
The bucket fell and you hurriedly crouched down to pick it up. Shame on you. You quickly crawled a few windows further and continued your work, repeatedly evoking the beautiful picture in your mind. How much was it possible to desire a person? Feelings like this had never welled up in you before. As if you were bewitched.

The cleaning of the ship should be finished by the evening so that you could continue your journey

The cleaning of the ship should be finished by the evening so that you could continue your journey. As the sun leaned towards the horizon, the sky closed with clouds. A storm threatened. The wind whipped your hair around your cheeks as you rinsed the bucket and stowed the cleaning supplies in the closet. The crew stretched and gossiped when Law came on deck. Penguin saluted.
"Purge finished as ordered, Captain! We are ready to go! "
The captain nodded satisfied, proud to find his submarine in its pristine condition. "The first group can get together for dinner - the others prepare the departure, but can sleep longer tomorrow - choose what you prefer."
You were hungry, but the thought of a long, restful sleep also irritated your exhausted body. You pulled the zipper of your overalls up to your hips and let the upper part hang down casually, because the suit was way too warm for you.
"Captain!", Came Shachi's startled voice. All eyes went to the railing, where a group of pirates appeared. They grabbed ten of the crew members and held blades to their necks. Law had already reached out to use his ability when a loud whistle sounded.
"I would not do that. They are bounty hunters, the evil kind - and you can't fnish them all at the same time. " Aluca climbed over the edge of the submarine and landed elegantly on deck. You gasped and heard Law swear.
Aluca approached you. "I promised to see you again (Y / N)."
"Would have been nice to know under what circumstances." You crossed your arms defiantly.
Aluca clicked his tongue until he paused smugly in front of you. "I hope you enjoyed your time with the Heart Pirates, (Y / N) because you are coming with me now. There is someone who would really like to meet you. "

"She stays here," you heard Law say and your heart jumped.
Aluca held up his hands soothingly. "Oh yes, don't worry, I would never interfere with that thing going on between you two - so I have to ask you to come with me too, Trafalgar."
"Who is sending you?" You asked challengingly.
"You will find out soon enough." Aluca pulled on a glove and grabbed your arm. You reacted quickly, swung your legs to his throat, made a turn and laid him on the ground, holding him tight. Aluca groaned in pain.
"Who. Sends. You."