Letting go

Inhaling the fresh air she stood admiring the waves..it's music is so calm to hear. It can heal anyone. She has always loved it, it's calmness and everything. The waves looked like young children running in a race . Nature is always great. They gave those calm yet energetic vibes.... something that is rare to find together. For someone she may look so happy as if enjoying seeing those beautiful things but no one knows the pain in her heart ....tears shed by eyes are easy to be seen but no one can see or hear the cry of her heart. The most painful thing in this world is when your heart wants you to cry out but your mind asks you to pretend to be strong. She followed her mind.
Being here all her memories came back .... whatever anyone says , she can't forget it, she can't forget the sweet moments of her life, she can't forget the warmth it gave her, she can't forget him.

Time skip-
"Y/n!! We are already late"
" Don't shout yah I'm coming" rushing towards her car she as usual dropped some things as expected from ms.clumsy.  She picked up everything and once again ran reaching their car only to see her beloved brother glaring at her
" U know what u r really clumsy, I can't believe u r my sister"
" Oh come on look who is talking about this u know I'm like this only because of you Mr.God of clumsiness Park Jimin"
" Yaah u take that back I'm two years older than you!"

God of clumsiness Park Jimin" " Yaah u take that back I'm two years older than you!"

" Whatever "she said rolling her eyes and trying her best not to laugh .... And this is how their ride went bickering non stop.

Time skip-
" Y/n wake up we are almost here" she opened her eyes to see her brother trying to find directions looking at the barely useful Google map.
Staring out of the window she saw the busy city hoping that she could get some peace at least here.
" U know u can just call him and ask him for directions"
" I did but that bunny is not picking up my calls rude muscle pig"
After five minutes they finally arrived..

Standing at the doorstep Jimin called him for almost 10th time and even pressed his door Bell for the 100th time but still the bunny they were hoping to hop out of his house doing bunny jumping was no where to be seen.
Finally having that evil smirk on her angelic face she asked her brother to close his ears and pressed the doorbell continuously ( oh girl if it had mouth it would have cried for help 🤪).

Finally Mr. Muscle bunny opened his door half asleep. Saying that he was annoyed would be an understatement. Looking at the one who disturbed his peaceful sleep he smiled widely " Jiminshiii" he hugged the life out if him and then turned to see someone sulking. He chuckled a bit and said " Welcome to Seoul , Busan's princess"

 He chuckled a bit and said " Welcome to Seoul , Busan's princess"