Not all are same

Next morning-
??? Pov:
Here I am once again standing in front of his house waiting for him to come out.
After what looked like eternity he came out looking perfect in his suit as usual making me fall for him even more than I have already fallen.
" Y/n come it's already late" he shouted from outside. * Wait Y/n? Who is that?* I then saw a girl coming out of his house. * No god pls don't tell me my man is taken* " jungkookah " I finally shouted making him and the girl turn their gazes towards me.
End of pov.

Jk pov:" Jungkookah!" I sighed looking at the one whom I didn't want to see

Jk pov:
" Jungkookah!" I sighed looking at the one whom I didn't want to see.
" Kookie look I bought banana milk for you" she gave me with  a smile and then looked at Y/n confused. I cleared my throat to get her attention and then spoke " J pls stop. U r wasting ur time. I don't have feelings for you"
" It's ok I won't stop and by the way-" she was cut off in the middle with his unpredicted shouting " why are you bothering me always!? Can't you understand I don't like you!! And look she is Y/n and she is my girlfriend. Now if u pls move we will be able to move"
End of pov.

She was unable to process everything what he told right now. " I'm so- sorry I won't disturb you again" with that being said she ran crying.
" What the hell was that kookie? How could you shout like that? Who is she?" Y/n asked him surprised by his behaviour. In fact uspe himself was surprised that he had lost control and shouted at that poor girl.
" Get in the car first let me tell you afterwards"
" Yes now I'm seated u better give an explanation right now" she said glaring at him.
He sighed and continued " Her name is J. She started doing this since 6 months. I don't know anything about her except her name. I don't even know why she likes me so much"
She looked at her brother in disbelief. " Man are you insane! A girl has been saying her feelings for almost 6 months now and even though u didn't accept her, why the duck in the world did you shout at her today?!"
" Yah stop supporting her after all every girl here is the same. She likes me only for my money and outer appearance like everyone else"
She sighed at her brother's words " Not all are same Jungkook. What if she likes u for ur own self and not for ur money. U can't judge her when u don't know about her". The rest of the ride was silent. No one broke it.