~Chapter 2~ Creepy Ninja Man

Have an old drawing of Sonic. Hope you like :3 (gosh I really don't like the hair-)

(Y/N) was peacefully snoring away with her Mimikyu sleeping on her stomach. Both of them were perfectly content with the rest they were getting and there was nothing that could disturb such a peaceful—

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! DON'T COME ASKING TO PLAY ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS WITH A BOOGER ON YOUR FINGER!"

(Y/N) snorted as she jolted away, choking on her spit because of how unprepared she was for the yelling while Mimikyu swung her claw in Saitama's direction out of shock, barely missing him by mere centimeters.

As (Y/N) attempted to cough up her saliva, Saitama recollected himself. "Oh. It was a dream?" He looked over to see (Y/N) practically dying and began slightly panicking. "Hey, hey! (Y/N), you good?" he questioned as frantically patting her back.

After nearly dying, (Y/N) decided it would be best to go out and explore the city herself and get used to her surroundings.

"You sure you don't want company? You did say I was your tour guide, right?" Saitama watched as she slipped on one of his hoodies to conceal her identity.

"No offense Sai, but... judging from yesterday, you're not exactly the best guide. Besides, I already have my 'Mons as company!"

Shooting Saitama one last grin, she waved and left the appartment.

Saitama, on the other hand wasn't as happy.

"... eh, she'll be fine."

Or would she be?

"She doesn't need me to hold her hand all the time."

But she needed you yesterday, didn't she?

"If something happens, she can always come back here."

But wouldn't it just be easier to follow her?

Trying to turn his attention away from the worrying voice in his head, he turned the TV. As the news reporter spoke about the criminal Hammerhead, he continued with his morning routine.

"No need for me to get involved."

"Also, the group members all have shaven heads, making them quite intimidating."

Now that really got Saitama's attention.

"Those who encounter any shaven-headed men on the street are advised to leave the area immediately."

"What?"

'But that's- They stole my look!'

He immediately started getting dressed into his hero suit.

What if everyone starts thinking he's a villain?

What if (Y/N) starts thinking he's a villain?!

Oh god, the thought of (Y/N) seeing him as a threat and actively avoiding him was not a pleasant one.

Saitama pounded his fists together, a determined look on his face. "I'm gonna smash them!"

"Welp, guess I'm lost now..."

The young lady huffed as she looked around, now kind of regretting not taking Saitama's advice for his company. "Guess I can try to find my way back-"

"You!" The sound of a loud voice made her head turn, and the sight of a bunch of men in battle suits made her raise a brow. What was this, some sort of knock-off Team Magma?