~Chapter 1~ Definately NOT a Pokémon!

"-and then the guy was like "NO WAY, YOU CHEATED! I CAME UP WITH THE PERFECT STRATEGY! YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE YOUR TITLE AS CHAMPION, THERE'S NO WAY ANYONE COULD KEEP THAT TITLE FOR NINE YEARS STRAIGHT!" and so I was like "Well, what about for nine years gay?" and then he got pissed and then we got into a fistfight and that's why I'm under house arrest."

(Y/N)'s mother had come to visit (Y/N) after she had told her that she was put under house arrest. The older (H/C)ette stared at her daughter as she explained why and how she had gotten into so much trouble in such a small period of time.

Was this the first time something like this happened? Sadly, no.

"Honey, sweetie, my dearest (Y/N)," (Y/N)'s mother said in an understanding tone laced with a bit of distaste. "I want you to know that I am very proud of you for becoming the first Pokémon Champion of the entire region of Alola, and I am so proud of how far you've come and all the things you've accomplished so far. But honestly, what the hell?"

"I know, mom, I know I must sound insane," (Y/N) insisted, holding her hands up. "But in my defense, he threw the first punch."

(Y/N)'s mother sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Arceus, what am I going to do with this child?"

"Mom, look, I'm sorry, I know what I did was wrong," (Y/N) said. "Next time someone tries to punch me in the face, I promise I'll knock them out quicker so I can get away from the scene sooner."

"Goodness, (Y/N), please learn to control yourself!" (Y/N)'s mother exclaimed as she grabbed her purse. "Well, since you can't leave the house, I'll go out and get us some dinner. While I'm out, I'll also see if there are any Potions on sale, and if there are I'll grab them, alright?"

"Sweet, mom! You're the best!" (Y/N) exclaimed, holding two thumbs up. "I'll see what I can do in the meantime! Later!"

(Y/N) sighed as she stared up into the starry night sky, completely bored out of their minds while all of her other Pokémon were resting in their Poké Balls.

She had organized all her items and had her Rotom Dex quiz her at least four times now. What was taking her mom so long?

"Man, mom left at, like, six thirty..." (Y/N) mumbled, allowing herself to fall on her bed. "It's almost nine! What could she be doing at this hour...?"

(Y/N) sighed as she buried herself in her sheets. Just as She was about to fall asleep, only to hear glass shattering. "What in the-?"

Wow. Okay, uhm- That chubby humanoid creature laying on (Y/N)'s floor surrounded in glass definitely wasn't a Pokémon!

... or was it?

"Hey! Uhm... dude..." (Y/N) slowly approached the creature, holding her hands up to show she meant no harm. "Are you lost or someth-"

"Fianlly!" The creature cut her off. "Lord Boros will be pleased once we bring his queen to him!"

"I'm sorry, wha-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, she was knocked out.

The small airship landed on a similar planet to (Y/N)'s, but still quite a bit different. "I'm sure a small break won't make much of a difference! After a bit of a rest, we'll take off once again, and-!"

"KOMMO-O! USE CLOSE COMBAT!"

Within a split second, (Y/N) had broken down the wall of the small ship with the help of her trusty Kommo-o. "Dang! What the hell happened? Also where'd that guy-" (Y/N)'s eyes widened as she realized they were atop of a small hill, giving them a decent view of a large city up ahead. "-... go... You know what? Scratch that, where'd we go?!"