IᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴT

Don't skip the Prologue.

Or I'll haunt you from my grave. Lol.

Its important and I promise it won't disappoint.

Vicious Fangs was shortlisted for Wattpad India Awards 2021 in the Don't Scare Us category.

Thank you for clicking on my book and choosing to give it a chance! You're amazing if you did that and if you won't read further.....

Then you're a potato.

Oh who am I kidding, so am I lol.

Vicious Fangs is Featured in the New Feature List on the official werewolf profile and Supernatural Crossroads on official WattpadVampires

Don't be mean, don't be rude but freely express your feelings about the characters.

I'll also be editing here and there if something catches my eyes or such so some inline comments might be lost (breaks my heart)

But I sure hope you won't stop here and will read on. Don't forget to add Vicious Fangs to your library and voting on all the parts because as a writer it means a lot to me.

For updates on the sequel, you could always follow me or go to my profile and check out my works there!

Do let me know what you think of the book by the end and spam me with lovely comments and votes so we can reach new heights!

Other than that, I'm happy to announce that 'Vicious Fangs (Book 1 in the Mystic Bonds series)' is now finished and completed, ready to be binge read!

I've put in a lot of thought for the plot and the characters and the progressions so hopefully the book will be to all of your liking.

It's a paranormal romance with a heavy dose of mystery and action lol because that makes for a good story in my opinion.

If you liked the blurb and clicked on my book then don't leave without giving it a shot. Who knows? You might just love it ;)

Started : 1st July, 2020

Ended : 10th June, 2021

Now, I won't keep you any longer from the book and you're free to go ahead and enjoy a ride in a supernatural world all of my making!

You can always drop by my PM's or MB if you want too!

To new readers, I hope this book will bring you joy.

If there will be any re-readers, then thank you for liking it enough to come back!

If you've read till the end then....

You're the coolest person in the supernatural world.

~Skyler