SEQUEL✔️

Title : Marked Claws (Mystic Bonds #2)

•○•
BLURB

❝ Let's rule a Kingdom, shall we? ❞

•○•

When human slave turned Fae Handmaiden, Cara Arnel found herself in the Kingdom she had initially been fleeing to, alive, breathing and waking up with changes both physically prominent and mentally revealing, she could no longer ignore her ominous visions.

•○•

The guilt of Seraphima's last memory weighed heavily on Cara, devastating her just as much as Arion while Damien was itching to get a glimpse of his Soulbound and Lucien's walls of ice were chipping away. With her Alpha King pulling her in his orbit, came truths Cara finally uncovered.

She soon realized that every person she'd met so far was crucial to the answers she'd sought.

But the surprises in the power-play, the lies, the deceit, the politics, and various Royals soon failed to have their intended frazzling effect on enlightened Cara unlike those around her with each passing day.

Unfortunately enough, the courtesy of the answer to who she was did not extend to the four alluringly dark pieces of her heart.

It was four protective males that lusted for answers while their hearts tore apart in search of a feeling that was eating them alive.

Meanwhile, threats of Killian kept rising as he steadily grew in his dormant powers and army. Cara could no longer stay still what with new alliances forming and old promises broken, both allies and foes warring. She knew there was no escaping the plans for the future laid out so brazenly.

It was time to start preparing.

But making choices is never easy.

Thing was....this time around, Cara was much more prepared.

Just not for the strikes her heart would have to take in the process.

•○•

BOOK 2 in the Mystic Bonds series

•○•

•○•

'Marked Claws' is now out and you can find it on my profile! It's the sequel and I hope you enjoy it! Follow me if you still haven't for future updates. :)

What do you guys think of the blurb and the cover? Do tell! What do you think this continuation will entail for our protagonists?

And thanks so much for your loving support, comments, votes and amazing messages!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Looking forward to continuing this journey in the next installment so I'll find you all there. Stay safe and stay amazing!

~Skyler