Cuddles....(Fluff and NO ships)

(This is basically tommy and sbi family dynamic living in techno's cabin but 2 floors and Wilbur never died- or got revived-?)

|~ThirdPOV~|

Techno yelled out "TOMMMMYYYYYYYY!" Phil hushed him and whisper-yelled back from the top of the stairs "shut up mate Tommy's sick!" Techno went up the stairs"what? What type of sick" Phil responded "he threw up and has a headache plus fever so shuddup" techno sighed and agreed going back down stairs to the kitchen dining table phill followed in suit meanwhile back upstairs tommy got up out of bed and went to wilburs room and muttered quietly barely above a whisper "Wilby————— cuddle..."Wilbur nodded barely hearing anything expect "Wilby" and "cuddle" and his heart melted so he put his guitar down as tommy stumbled towards Wilbur, Wilbur caught him and pulled him into a warm hug and laid down on his bed tommy cuddleing up to him falling asleep obviously sleep deprived.

!£Phil POV£!

I went upstairs to check on tommy when he wasn't in his room nor bathroom I check wilburs room, to see 2 of my 3 cuddleing with tommy asleep, I chuckled lightly and said "should I tell techno he isn't gonna train?" Wilbur was about to say yes when tommy said "I wanna..trAin.." Phil sighed "okay mate.."

(<WILBUR POV>)

I knew I wasn't letting tommy doing training he sick boi so I just pulled him closer "nap." He complied but then got and immediately stumbled to the bathroom then throwing up i called phil up and he sorted tomz out

Pog just a cute fluff thing while I'm waiting for comments on da poll