babyboy.

hehehe I'm really excited for this one
_

THIS ONESHOT INCLUDES: smut + lots of fluff + kim twins V & taehyung + female tae & V + some incest + a couple time skips + gxgxb + 2815 words

I DO NOT SUPPORT INCEST IN REAL LIFE.

little jungkook + caregiver tae & V + bp (boypussy) jungkook + g!p Kim twins (girl penis) + college au! + lactation kink + tummy bulge + praising kink + degrading (?) kink + slight cum play

and everybody in this oneshot is between 20-22

let us begin🌚

_

"nuu! koo no wan' gooo~"

taehyung picked the little up and carried him in her arms with her sister behind her.

"baby, you have a test today" V locked the front door of their house.

"but mommyyy" jungkook whined and squirmed in taehyungs arms.

"If you are a good boy for mommy, mama will give koo milkies" taehee (v's real name) whispered in jungkooks ear.

(Mommy= taehyung Mama= V)

the little gasped.

"weawwy?"

V winked at the little making him giggle.

taehyung sat jungkook in the backseat, closed to door and went around the the passenger seat with her sister already sitting in the drivers seat.

"what's so funny bun?" taehyung smiled at jungkooks adorable bunny smile.

"n-nofing mommy" jungkook giggled more seeing V make funny faces in the rear view mirror. taehyung laughed at her sister.

TIME SKIP: LUNCH TIME

"alright my littles, you guys can pack up and start heading to the lunchroom!" the teacher Mr. Kim helped the little clean up.

since jungkook is a little, there is another side of the college where the littes go. the teachers try to teach the littles the same thing the other students are learning but, they try to make it easier for the littles to understand.

99% of the students absolutely adored the littles, especially jungkook. he is so adorable nobody could resist them.

but the 1% hated the littles. they thought the littles were idiots and should have stayed in pre-school with the other 'babies'.

but the littles just ignored the bullies.

"mommy!" jungkook ran to his youngest caregiver (tae) with the biggest smile on his face, feeling taehyung hug and carry him.

the cafeteria cooed at the couple's interaction.

"hi bun, how was school so far?"

"so fun! lixie pway dollie wif bun! and den we hab gummie snacks" jungkook sat on taehyungs lap.

"really?"

"mhm!"

"where ish mama?" jungkook opened his lunchbag.

"mama is coming soon, she had to stay back in class to finish some work" taehyung told the little, he nodded.

soon jungkook felt somebody pull him off taehyung lap and into their arms. he started to panic a little until he smelt the familiar scent of his other caregiver.

"mama!"

"hi my babyboy"

jungkook buried his face in V's neck.