✯ Disclaimers ✯

get in losers, we're going on a killing spree

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅

◈ First off, this is a SEQUEL. You're not going to understand this book unless you read the first installment, titled Change. I can't put a link on here, but it's on my profile. Go read that first.

◈ Second off, this is based on the MANGA of The Promised Neverland. The second season of the anime isn't going to help you, we will be delving into characters, arcs, and locations that are manga-only. I'm not saying that anime-only can't read this, just bear in mind, you will be confused.

◈ This is going to have very morally wrong concepts. Our reader is not okay in the head, so she'll make some very questionable choices. I'm not going to go into too much detail, but let's just say: genocide and trauma go brrrr.

◈ Please contain your simping, especially for [Name]! I never thought that I'd have to say this, but the last book proved me wrong. She's literally you, drink some water, please.

◈ That said, if you're over the age of 18, please leave the book. These are children, and I hate that I've seen literal adults reading this book on my statistics. Touch some grass.

◈ The only love interests we have are Emma, Norman, Ray, Oliver, and Ayshe. Everyone else is strictly platonic.

◈ Oh, and the reader's a closeted panromantic, so, yeah.

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅