Our story starts in the United Kingdom, to be accurate in London.

London is a very big city and a lot of people live there. Under these people, there are also celebrities like Elton John or Harry Styles but that's a different story.

It's a rainy Friday night. Outside it's dark and cold. The lights in the houses next to an untravelled road are all turned off, except for one. It's the house with the number 43. A pretty normal-looking house with a nice front yard.
It's not much light that can be seen through the window from outside the road. It's just the light of a computer inside the room.

A boy is sitting in front of the computer inside the house.
His name is George. His life is as simple as his name.

He's 24 years old and moved away from his family in this house which his stepdad bought him so he never has to see him again.
His family consists of his stepfather and his younger sister. His mom passed away from brain cancer when he was only 9. His stepdad never really paid attention to him and so did his sister.

"He's not my son why should I care?!
For me, he's just some random boy who I have to accept living in my house and that's it." George can remember him once shouting to his mom.

The relationship between his stepdad and his mom never was great and George is pretty sure that if his mom would have had the abilities she would have instantly left him and would have started a new life, just she and George.

But she couldn't.
George's mom got pregnant by accident at the age of 17. His dad left her right after he found out and never came back. Her parents didn't support her and kicked her out. She was still in school and had nothing. Abortion was never a solution for her. She wanted that child. She wanted George.

The first few months she lived at a friend's house until she made the hard decision to quit school although she had only a few months left until graduation.
She started working in a nursing home.
She got paid really bad but it was enough for her to live. However, she never had enough money to buy her own place to live for her and her still unborn baby.

She was heavily pregnant when she met this man who turned out to be George's stepdad. She just turned 18, he was 32. She hated him since day one but he was deeply in love with her. He offered her to stay with him in his house. It was a huge Maison. She would never have to work or worry about anything again. She didn't want to accept the invitation but then she started thinking about George. She wanted him to live a wonderful life filled with joy and happiness and that's the reason she accepted.

She moved in the same day. He wanted to marry her. She never loved him but was afraid he will kick her out again if she says no. She married him within a week and a few days after the marriage George was born.

George looked exactly like his mother and still does.
He was a lovely baby and the reason for happiness in the life of his mom.
He gave her all of the love and happiness his stepdad never could give her.
His stepdad always tried his best but she simply never loved him.

His stepdad hated the fact that George isn't his child but he accepted it because he looked like his mom and she's the love of his life.

The first years of his childhood were the best years he ever had. He couldn't wish for something better.

His mom and stepdad decided to get another child and that was the moment everything changed.

The child was born and it was a girl.
His stepfather was angry because she looked like him and not like George's mom, the woman he loves with his whole heart.

A few days after the birth of George stepsister his mom got diagnosed with stage 3 brain cancer. And passed away only a few weeks later.

Her death day was the day George's peaceful life turned. His stepfather couldn't look George in the eyes anymore because he looks exactly like his mom. He was aggressive and angry and started hating George cause every time he saw him he got reminded of the loss of his wife and the open wound she left in him could never close.

George was never angry because his stepdad was like that towards him because he knew he loved his mom with his whole heart. He felt bad instead because his mom married him to give him a good life although she hated him.

Georges life got worse like really worse.
He never could open up, he never really had friends, his grades always were horrible, he started crying a lot and just wanted his mom back. 
Sometimes he didn't want to live anymore...

He couldn't take it anymore, quit school and moved away in a house his stepdad offered him and in which he still lives.

He works in a supermarket to make money for living. He absolutely hates his job but it's the only option for him.

Most days he spends inside and on his pc because he has one big dream and that's to become a streamer so he could finally live without working in that stupid supermarket anymore.

He spends his whole free time streaming on Twitch and usually he is up the whole night just streaming.
That's one of the reasons why his sleep schedule is really messed up and he's tired all of the time.

Currently, it's 3 am and George is streaming Minecraft like every night.
He's pretty small and has about 200 viewers with isn't much but he loves every single one of them because they are the only people he interacts with.
He's lonely and his phone is dry af.

The night seemed like every other night until George received a Twitter notification.
He already forgot the sound of his notifications so he's confused at first but after realizing what he just heared he abruptly ended his stream and went over to Twitter. He's nervous. This is something that hasn't happened in a while.

A guy named Dream sent him a message.

Who is Dream and why did he message him?

_________________________________________

(1085 words)

a/n

hii

so this is the first chapter i hope you like it and please let me know if I should continue writing this story

sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes I will correct them if I notice them afterward

I hope you're all alright