Wake up... (Prologue 2)

I stand in the middle of the street. Everything around me is destroyed, in flames, but mostly, it's a mixture of both. Scared, I look around me, and I see a big avalanche of rocks coming right at me. I begin to run, and I quickly turn right into a back alley, and I run and run further and further like there is no tomorrow, because, If you get hit by something like that, there probably won't be one for you. Anyways, as I run further and further, I realize that I don't even know where I'm going. There are no alleys, no streets, except the one I'm currently running on. Suddenly, I find myself in a dead end, with nothing but broken down skyscrapers around me. As I turn around, I can't believe what I'm seeing: something's floating there, about 4 meters above the ground. It has a human like shape, and a skin made completely out of thick, black pimples. It has giant claws as hands, no face, no hair, nothing, but black pimples. And it still looks like, it's looking at me, condescending, judging.
For a while, it keeps staring at me like that, until it begins coming closer. Behind it, I suddenly notice something strange. A very bright light, rapidly coming towards me... no, towards earth, coming from outer space. As the creature strikes out, the light fills the entire sky. The creature laughs menacingly in a deep voice, and the moment the claws hit my head, the light fills everything, and... Nothing. Suddenly, there was just nothing. Did I die? And, by what? Did the claw maul my head? Or did the light exterminate me? Does it even matter? ...
In the distance, I can hear a voice saying something ... "Jonas... wake up!"