Fred Weasley

Character: Fred Weasley (1/3)
Title: Catch me if you can!
House reader: -
Warnings: -
Inspiration: My imagination/dreams/it's 1:30 AM right now, I just woke up from a nightmare and I just wanted to write this
Upload date: 01/05/2021
Word count: 584

__________________________________________________
Yes, I know, it's spring, but I like winter. So deal with it being winter
in this story.
__________________________________________________

For winter break I went to my boyfriends house. Mrs. Weasley and Fred, my boyfriend, insisted that I went there. I tried to decline, not because I didn't want to go, it's just that I didn't want to be a burden. But they insisted that I would come there.

Mrs. Weasley first thought that I didn't want to go, but when I explained to her that I didn't want to be a burden and that's she was busy enough with 4 children on it's own, she insisted that I came.

"I insist that you'll come here! You won't be a burden, I promise you. In fact, the more the merrier, right?" She wrote in her letter. "So please feel free to join us, I'd be delighted to meet my son's girlfriend!" After that, I just couldn't say no.

Right now, I'm in Fred's room, while Fred is going to the bathroom.

Am I stealing his sweaters right now? No! What're you talking about! I'm so not doing that.

"Hey, darling?" Fred comes back into the room. My back is turned towards the door, while I'm holding all kinds of hoodies, sweaters, shirts, you name it. "Have you-" I slowly turn around. He looks up at me and a smile crawls onto his lips. "Well, well, well, what is this little lady doing?"
"Nothing." I mumble sheepishly, while I drop one of the shirts I'm holding.
"It doesn't look like nothing." He closes the door and walks towards me. "It looks like my girlfriend stealing my clothes."
"I'm not! I'm, uhm, I'm just..."

Think, Y/n, think! — Nah, who am I kidding, I can't lie to him, he'd figure me out right away.

"Don't worry, they look better on you anyways." He smiles with a smile that causes butterflies to erupt in my stomach and a light blush spreads over my cheeks, as he wraps his arms around my waist. Causing me to drop the clothes. "Hey, now, don't make them dirty." He chuckles.
"Sorry." I smile up at him. He let's go off me and helps me pick up the clothes.

"Let's put these back in here, okay?" He starts to put them back into the closet, but I shake my head. "No?"
"Nope. I'm keeping them."
"But, darling, I need my clothes to stay warm, y'know?" He raises an eyebrow at me.
"If you're cold, you'll just have to cuddle me." I grab a shirt back out of the closet.

"Princess, give me back my shirt." He places his hands on my hands, while I continue to hold one of his shirts.
"Hmmm, no." I say with a big smile.
"I'll tickle you, if you don't give it back." He slides his hand up my arm.
"You'll have to catch me first!" I drop the shirt and run out of the room, I hear him laugh and his footsteps start to come closer.
"Oh, don't worry. I will!"

__________________________________________________
Just letting you know, that I'm here for you if you need to talk!
__________________________________________________
Don't forget to vote! I also love reading your comments! So please leave some if you want!
__________________________________________________