Fred Weasley

Character: Fred Weasley (3/3)
Title: Death
House reader: Gryffindor
Warnings: Death, Angst
Inspiration: My imagination/A post I saw on Instagram
Upload date: 01/05/2021
Word count: 1900

__________________________________________________
Fred's POV
__________________________________________________

My whole world crumbles at the sight in front of me, the girl I was supposed to marry, the lady of my dreams, my everything just threw herself in front of my twin brother and saved his life.

Some of the happiest memories I had with her, just became sad. Hogwarts, our happy place, the place we called home, the place we fell in love, didn't look happy at all. In fact, it looked worse than my worst nightmare. Flames everywhere, a body on every corner, deatheaters killing people. It's worse than hell at the moment.

Our happiest moments start to flash in front of my eyes.

__________________________________________________

Fifth year - third film

"Fred, you can't be serious!" Y/n's beautiful laugh fills the room.
"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"
"Because you're never serious, but are you really gonna risk getting detention, just for a prank?" She raises her eyebrow.
"Yup!"

"Even with Snape?"
"I don't care about him."
"You're crazy." She rolls her eyes with a laugh.
"Only for you." I flirt, her mouth parts a bit, as her cheeks turn red.

"Shut up..." She mumbles and she hides her cheeks in her hands.
"Hmm, no. I don't think I will, I like talking. I especially like making comments that make your pretty cheeks that rosy colour." I cup her cheeks."Just like they are right now."

"I hate you." She mumbles.
"No, you don't. You love me, you just don't know you love me." She pushes my hands off of her cheeks, steps away and crosses her arms.
"Right, because you know how I feel."
"You can keep pretending that you don't have feelings for me, but sooner or later you'll realise that I'm right."
"You're not right. I'm not pretending that I don't have felings for you, I really don't have feelings for you."

"You're a terrible liar, Y/n." I step towards her again and take her face in my hands again. "If you didn't have feelings for me, you would've told me to stop flirting with you." I move in closer so that our lips almost touch. "If you didn't have feelings for me, you wouldn't have flirted back." I whisper against her lips. "If you didn't have feelings for me..." I press my lips against hers. She freezes for a second, before she kisses me back. "You wouldn't have let me done that." I sigh, after I've pulled away.

"So, still no feelings?" I smile to her.

Her face is plastered in a light pink, as she looks for a response.

"Well?" I try again.
"Maybe you should kiss me again, than I'll have my answer." She throws her arms around my neck and pulls me in before I can even reply. My hands move towards her waist and our lips fit like they're made for each other.

"Yeah, no. I don't like you." She smiles.
"Oh, such a shame." I smile back.
"Mhm, absolutely terrible..."

__________________________________________________