sorry ...

without knowing how he'll react, I lay down next to him.

I feel his soft gaze on me, and I hear a honey-like voice speak
.
.
"hello"
.
.
I turn my head to look at him, and immidiently see his eyes.

his eyes.

they're like boba pearls.

"h-hello" I say, almost coming out as a whisper.

a slight smile appears on his lips, and his eyes get smaller as he does so.

"what's your name" the boba eye'd boy says.

"y/n" I whisper, as our faces are only inches apart.

"that's a very nice name, y/n" he says, as his smile widens more a bit.

"w-what's yours?" I say, child-like.

"hyunjin. hwang hyunjin"

a smile also appears on my face, and a slight blush too.

"well, nice to meet you, y/n" hyunjin says, coming out as a whisper.

"it's nice to meet you too, boba" I say, not realizing I called him boba.

a slight confused look appears on his face.

"...boba?" he says

oh shi-

"u-um... sorry, it's just that...your eyes look like boba" I say, a little regretful.

"it's okay, you can call me that" hyunjin says, a smile appearing on his face.

"o-okay"
I say, realizing we've been staring at each other for a while, and I slightly blush.

hyunjin seems to notice it, because he sits up and sighs, looking at the river.

I sit up and sit next to him.

"so...what are you doing here, y/n?" hyunjin says, an eyebrow raising.

"um... I have osteoporosis, which mean I have thin, fragile bones, and an eating disorder" I say, sharing a slight glance at him.

"oh...um...I'm sorry?" he says, sounding out as more of a question.

"it's alright...what are you here for?" I say, looking at him as he looks at me back.

I swear, his eyes are addicting...

"I have coronary artery heart disease" he says.

"o-oh...I'm sorry..."

"it's okay, I'll get a surgery in two weeks that should help it..." he says, looking away from my eyes.

"that's good" I say, looking back at the river.

"do you...wanna go on a walk?" hyunjin asks.

"sure!" you say, standing up.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

9 PM,  y/n's room

boba and I have gotten a lot closer, and anyone could tell we had something between us.

right now, we're  supposed to be sleeping...in separate rooms

but hyunjin is so fun that I just can't separate from him.

we were in the middle of laughing, when we heard walking towards my door.

"quick! hide!" I say, pushing hyunjin under my covers.

the door opens, showing the same lady who gave you the food earlier.

"miss l/n, what is all this laughing about?!" she whisper-shouts with her veins popping out, unaware of how silly she looks.

I hold in a laugh, and manage to say, "s-sorry miss, I just...remembered a joke" I said

she looks at the covers, and back at me.

"what's under your blanket?" she asks, taking a step forward.

quick, think y/n!!!

"u-um...i-it's a pillow... I have...cramps" I say, moving hyunjin on top of my belly.

she doesn't look 100% believes by it, but she just goes along.

"well, get to bed. and stay quiet, people are sleeping" she says, pointing a finger and closing the door.

as soon as the door closed, hyunjin pops his head out of the blanket, and we both laugh at the situation.

as the laughter dies, I realize our position.

.
.
he's laying on top of me
.
.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ok I'm kinda ok with this book, but like...HSNEKBEJE ITS THE WRITERS BLOCK