Author's Note

~ · ~

~ · ~

Welcome to another Fanfiction about Saifah & Zon I have written!
As always, the story I've created is an Alternative Universe one, so it does not connect much with the plotline of "WHYRU".

If you're here to check the story, but haven't seen the series or don't remember much—fear not! It doesn't matter, as the background, environment and connections are completely my creation.
I've written this story the way it was easily understandable regardless of WHYRU.

If you loved WHYRU and you're scared to check it now—I hope you will try anyway! The base of characters is exactly how it was in the series, they just appear seen through different experiences than in the series. Hopefully, you will fall in love with those incarnations as well.

Because of the whole new background I've created, I needed a new, non-canonical character for this story to work, so there will be a new, quite important character, that was not in the series. It's a friend of Zon&Tutor from high school, who also befriended Saifah during university days. All the details can be figured out from narration, however.
As I said, I've written the story the way it could be understood by anyone and could dive into without any preparations.

However, because I did not have a good idea for the name of this new original character, I've decided to base his looks on Joss Way-Ar, only because he was in Domundi with boys playing in "WHYRU", and to name him Neo after Joss's character in "3 will be free". It is not that character, though, and you should see it only as a wink of an eye for those, who saw both series.

Anyway, I hope you will give this story a shot, whether you saw WHYRU and know/love Saifah&Zon, or not, but you're tempted to meet them and enjoy it.

Cheers,
Maddie
(ImaginativeOwl
or AppreciactionOwl on Twitter)

Cheers,Maddie(ImaginativeOwlor AppreciactionOwl on Twitter)