Let Me Love You

Next Day
Remington's POV

Oli went home with Shy and Larisa and Bella stayed with me. I was so happy. I woke up and she was sleeping peacefully, cuddled with my baby blanket.

I smiled. She was too perfect. I kissed her head and she smiled at me. "Hey bug, we made it to Houston!" She rubbed her eyes. "Overnight? Huh?" I smiled. "Yeah, I don't know how." She giggled and rushed to the bathroom. I looked around and checked the time. We were the only ones there and it was 12:45pm.

She came out and I hugged her. "Hi Remi!!!" She squeezed me. "You've lost weight haven't you?" It was true. I hadn't ate right for a couple months. I nodded and kissed her head. She sighed.

"I'm here now... EAT!" She got dressed and and grabbed my hand and yanked me out the bus.
"Bella?" I was confused. "YOU ARE GOING TO EAT AND YOUR GOING TO EAT EVERY BITE! WE ARE GOING TO THAT GIANT BURGER PLACE!" It was a playful tone but very loud.

We made our way there and she ordered before I had time to take it all in. They sat our food down and I looked at the food. "Every bite Leith! I mean it!" She playfully glared and ate her fries and much smaller burger.

"Bella, are you serious?" She nodded. "Mhmm. Eat!" I sighed. "How'd you know about this place?" She looked at me. "Because, the whole crew came here last tour I came on." I nodded. "Oh yeah." I started eating. She slowly stuffed a fry in her mouth and winked at me.

"Bella! No! Not right now." She blushed and changed the subject. "So, have you thought about names yet? I mean it is a girl."
Was that her way of telling me the gender?

"FUCK! ARE YOU SERIOUS? OH MY GOSH!" She nodded and smirked.
"Yep!" She took a sip of her drink. "What were you thinking?" I gulped. "Well it may be confusing at times, because of Emerson's dog, Pepper, but.... I was thinking Piper. It's cute and you don't hear it often. What do you think?"

She looked happy about my idea. "Aspen or Rosie. Not sure. Although Piper is SUPER cute!" Aspen stood out to me. "Aspen Rose Leith? I know we still got 4 months to think about it. But Aspen stands out to me."

Tour Bus

I was missing Oliver but it was nice to have just Bella. I forgot how quirky and funny she can be. "Bella bug, we are going to do sound check okay? I'll be back." She nodded and grabbed her earbuds. We left and started walking to the venue.

I hated this town. It's held a lot of bad things for me. I didn't want to think about it. We walked inside and met Austin, our merch manager.

"Hey besties! Where's Bella? She should come down! I haven't seen her in a LONGGGG minute." I chuckled. "Yeah lemme text her."

I text Bella to come down because Austin wanted to see her, plus, our secret, I loved "embarrassing" her during Ma Cherie, and it was hot on the bus too, oh... who am I kidding? I can't even walk in the other room without missing her.

Soon we saw her in the distance. She waddled her way to us and laughed about it. "5 months has gone by too quick." Everyone giggled at her a little bit she didn't care. They were all happy for us. She hugged Austin and he gave her one of our new unreleased hoodies. "Here, on me." She teared up and hugged him again.

"Bella? You wanna take pictures for us?" Sebastian handed her a new camera. She hasn't done any photography that I know of since highschool. Her eyes lit up with joy.
"HELL YES!" she started bawling and got all jittery. She started testing it out with random objects. It was like a kid in a candy store.

After the show

Bella looked super tired and worn out. But we all were. We'd be driving back to LA since the last two cities cancelled on us. It was heartbreaking. Bella fell asleep while we were watching Harry Potter. It was on the fold out couch and Micheal and Sebastian laid it out into its bed form for me; then handed me my blankets and pillows.

I'd give my all for Bella. I really would. And I think I do. Sometimes, I don't feel like I do enough. Sometimes, I feel useless. I wish I could take pain off of her. I'd carry the baby for us. It sounds silly, but this pregnancy has been hard on her.

Sometimes, I wonder if she still loves me like she says. I know she does, but there's always that feeling. She amazes me really. I grabbed the camera she used and looked at all the pictures. I shared my favorite one.

@remingtonleith my sweetness @bellaleith took this

@remingtonleith my sweetness @bellaleith took this... I fucking love her, I really do. She may kill me but I don't care. I'd die happy. This is my favorite she took today.
Also sadly, I'm sure you've heard about the last two cities being cancelled! I hope I can make it up to you guys soon. Goodnight all x
A/n lemme know if that pic loads my phone has been dumb lately

I covered her up and put a pillow under her head. I turned the tv down and cuddled her.
She grunted and looked at me. "Let me love you Bella!" She giggled and wrapped her hands around my waist and cuddled into my chest. I kissed her head. "I love you baby." I felt her smile gleam. She whispered. "Love you the mostest Remi!"