Prologe

Y/n POV
'Today is the day we leave Marley...the day I leave them...' I thought as I walked over to my friends the ones I wish I didn't have to leave behind. " y/n! Hey missed me already? You never visit this much during training?" Marcel said as I walk over to the group of kids and smile "of course I missed you dummy,I missed all of you.." I said scared to tell them the bad news " what's wrong y/n?" Berthold said in a concerned voice "well.. I'll be leaving for a year with my family I don't know where tho... so I won't be able to see y'all become warriors... I'm sorry" I said pausing a few times. I looked up at everyone to see how they reacted, Porco looked angry and distressed, berthold looked sad but understanding, annie looked stonic but you could see the sadness in her eyes, marcel look with a face of disappointment yet understanding like berthhold, and Reiner looked like he had a whole bundle of emotions ' if they are going to react like this and I can only imagine how niccolo is gonna react' I thought sad that I was the cause of their reaction, I was going to leave until " hey it's okay y/n it's not like you wanna leave us... but don't worry after we can reunite and become warriors with you helping us by our side, right?" Marcel said as a give a soft smile to them " of course I love you guys!" I say pulling them into a big hug, not noticing the blushes on all their faces.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh how things would change for the worst in these pure children's hearts