CHAPTER 22

Read at your own risk!
****

Nagising si Cristine dahil sa mga halik ni Sheedz. Pilit niya itong itinutulak pero hinuli lang nito ang mga kamay niya at ipiniid sa unan.

"Ang aga-aga mo, Sheedz" turan niya sa inaantok na boses.

Nakapikit pa ang mga mata niya dahil hindi siya tinigilan nito kagabi. Sa tingin niya ay isang oras palang ang naitutulog niya.

"Let's make love again, babe" he said in a husky voice.

She hissed and turn her back on him. She silently sighed when he hug her from behind.

"Come on, babe. This will be the last" he said.

Dumilat siya at tinapunan ito ng masamang tingin.

"Last-last ka ja'n. 'Yan din ang sinabi mo sa 'kin kagabi, pero anong nangyari? Hindi mo ko tinigilan. Isa kang malaking scammer" asik niya rito bago pumikit muli.

"Come on, babe. I really want you now" he said.

"Tigilan mo 'ko" saad niya.

Sa totoo lang ay hinahatak siya ng tukso. Sino ba namang hindi matutukso sa isang Sheedz De Lima?

"Please, babe. Pretty please" he beg.

Napakuyom siya ng kamao at dumiin ang pagkakapikit ng mga mata niya. Ramdam niya ang init ng katawan nito na pilit niyang nilalabanan.

They were both naked. They didn't bother to wear their clothes again after a lot of intimate scenes with him. What the use of it if you will bath after?

"Come on, babe" he said while kissing her neck. "I just want to take my early breakfast."

"Pumunta kang kusina, marami doon" suhestyon niya.

She heard him groan and her eyes widen when he parted her legs.

"A-anong ginagawa m-mo?" nauutal na tanong niya.

A playful smirked appeared on his lips.

"I told you that I want to make love with you" he said.

In just one shift move, he's fully inside her. She can't help not to moan when she felt his length inside her.

"S-Sheedz..." she moan his name.

"Ohh, god! So tight. Fuck!" he said while thrusting.

She bite her lower lips to avoid moaning. She knows that his penthouse is a soundproof but she can't moan because she doesn't want to dissapoint him.

His movements double. She grip the bedsheet to get some strength.

"I want to hear you moan, babe. Moan for me" he said while thrusting in and out.