Wally's Nightmare

MysticSpeedForce1234 Suggested that I wrote about Wally’s nightmare, thank you very much for the idea :)

Wally's POV

I woke up in my house and was relived to find out that I was of what appeared to be perfect health.

“Wired, the bottle wound is gone and my head is fine was that all a dream?” I thought to myself as I looked around the house; "everything looks normal."

Suddenly there was a massive bang. I looked around rapidly for the source of the noise. But I could only look.

"Why aren't I moving…?" I cast my eyes down to my legs, nothing looks wrong. So why won't they move?

I tired with all my might to take a step, but I just fall flat on my face, I pushed myself over on to my back and sat up staring at my legs.

They look different now. A huge branching crack runs up each of them; they look as if the slightest touch would smash them in to a million pieces all over the floor. "Wh-what the!" I say in panic, "D-does this mean I can never run again…" I stutter gawping at my cracked limbs… “I'm scared to touch them, what could happen?”

Then I heard a familiar voice calling at me from behind.

"What happened to you dude?"

"R-Robin…?" I questioned, looking behind me. I guessed right.

The boy wonder stood in the doorway with a cocky smile on his face, leaning against the doorframe "You don't look very aster." he chuckled sinisterly.

"I don't feel it either! Don't laugh bro; my legs are practically broken! What am I gonna do?" my breath quickened rapidly, pretty much on the brink of hyperventilating in panic. If I couldn’t run, what use would I be?

Robin came over and sat next to me, still smiling, he examined my legs before finally saying.

"Well, what we have to do is simple really" he cooed in a very unnatural chilling tone.

I sighed; happy that I could trust Robin to know what to do "What’s that th-" I began, but I was cut off by an insane amount of pain coming from my legs. I screamed and let tears escape as I looked in horror at Robin who was smashing my legs with his own-gloved hands.

"We kill you." He smirked at me evilly.

I gasped, trying to speak but the pain wouldn't let the words come out.

"Shhh,  don't worry. You’ll enjoy this-" he paused and punched me in the gut "-a lot less than I'm going to enjoy this." Robin laughed manically.

He continued to beat me; I couldn't believe what was happening. “Robin wouldn't do this! He's my best friend!" I thought over and over to myself, trying so hard to convince myself this wasn't happening… but it was.

As Robin's fists collided hard with my upper body he yelled "We were never friends! I always hated you! I only tolerate you because I pity you so much. Why are you even alive you want to be Flash?"

"Robin hates me. I don't know why I'm alive. No one likes me." that same cycle of words continued to repeat over and over in my thoughts, accelerating each time they were thought.

Robin hates me. I don't know why I'm alive. No one likes me

I stared wide-eyed at Robin. He was smiling, enjoying hurting me… anger filled me and I shoved him off me. Feeling a moment of peaceful-ness I shut my eyes as they over flowed with tears. I'm used to the physical pain because dad does this all the time; I just can't deal with my best friend hating me.

Then there was another massive bang, exactly like the first.

I heard a voice speak, definitely not belonging to Robin. "Hey, kiddo, you shouldn't shove your so called "friends". Have I really failed that much at attempting to teach you?"

My eyes shot open "Uncle Barry?"I questioned, I had guessed right again. Although I wished I hadn't when I saw Robin and Uncle Barry (in his Flash uniform) standing together glaring at me with a look of pure disgust.

They stepped forward as I scrambled back as much as I could before my week body gave out and I lay on the cold unforgiving ground. “Stop! Please! Don't come closer!" I cried in a raspy voice, my throat burning with each passing word. They hover over me; glaring cold enough to make the Bat-Glare look like a big happy smile.

"Why not?" the Flash smirked maliciously and pulled me up by my red hair, staring me dead in the eyes "You can’t do anything, and you won’t. Because you never help anyone, not even yourself. You're a disappointment, who could ever be proud of you." Barry snapped.

That was it.

The final blow.

"Then kill me…" I whimpered, not wanting to live anymore "Please, just do it. Get it over with already." tears streamed down my face as I pleaded. Thoughts raced through my mind "I don't want to die but it’s better than suffering forever. I won't be missed, the most important people to me in the whole world hate me, I'm a disappointment to them." My Uncle said something I couldn’t hear and backhanded me across my face; I don't want even think about what he could have said.

Another massive bang thundered through the room, this time followed by a flash of bright white light that engulfed my surrounding, including Robin and Uncle Barry.

I was back where I started.

The living room in my house.  Alone and with legs, legs that thankfully moved! "What was all that-?" I asked myself bewildered. It was then that Martian Man Hunter phased out of the floor and stood before me. "N-not again" I stuttered backing up

"No, do not worry; I have taken you out of your nightmare Wallace." He said raising two hands as a gesture of trying to get me to calm down.

"It was just a nightmare? But how? It was all so real." I looked down at my legs and grasped the tightly, remembering how broken they had previously looked.

"You've been through a lot of trauma recently Wallace," the Martian began "I'm going to send you in to a dreamless sleep for a while so you can rest, okay?"

"Of course." I said smiling ever so slightly, it was good to know it was all a terrible, terrible nightmare, but Uncle Barry and Robin's words still echoed in my mind as I drifted away in to blissful darkness. Top of Form