-Three-

Y/n's POV

I was busy admiring Jungkook's beauty when the words of that thing came to my mind...

I walked towards Jungkook who was standing near the sofa.

Jungkook: "Hi..."

His voice... his voice is so sweet just like an angel.

Y/n: "Hi..."

Jungkook: "I am Jungkook... I saw your photo on Instagram and..."

Y/n: "You follow me on Insta?"

Jungkook: "Yes..."

Y/n: "So then you decided to date me?"

Jungkook: "Yes...(He blushed a little) you are an angel without wings..."

Y/n: (He is telling that I am an angel then who is he? Is he god of the angel?) "That means I am a human"

He laughed at me... and every time he shows his bunny smile he looks so adorable...

Jungkook: "So let's go..."

Y/n: "Where?"

Jungkook: "Where you want to go?"

Y/n: "Wanna see a movie?"

Jungkook: "Sure... let's go"

I said goodbye to my mom and Unnie and they happily said bye to me...

Author's POV

Jungkook and Y/n went towards Jungkook's car which was parking in front of Y/n's house gate.

Jungkook took the driver's seat and Y/n sat beside him.

The drive was silent... Jungkook was looking at the road... sometimes taking a glance of Y/n... and Y/n was concentrating on looking outside the car.

Jungkook: "Where were you yesterday? I waited for you till 10 pm..."

Y/n: "10 pm?"

Jungkook: "Yes where were you?"

Y/n: "I am sorry that I made you wait for this long... actually yesterday I created a big problem... and I can't able to solve it till now"

Jungkook: "If you want you can tell me... maybe I can help you..."

Y/n: "Tomorrow I went to TwoZeros restaurant instead of TwoZero... and there my Unnie's boss was going to have an important deal with the Parks' Company... that will make his company number one in Korea... my Unnie told me this..."

Jungkook: "So what is your fault?"

Y/n: "I thought he was you and so I..."

Jungkook: "So you?"

Y/n: (I can't tell him about how I insulted that thing and that girl... if he knows he will not date me... I have changed my mind... I will date him if he wants... who would dare to reject this handsome man? But what will I tell him now?)

Jungkook: "So what?"

Y/n: (Lie is the only option) I was just being lovey-dovey with him and after I saw Miss Park the CEO of the Parks' Company... I thought she was your girlfriend so..."

Jungkook: " God... but it's cute..."

Y/n: "Cute? You know he gave me one week to make her sign the deal with her and if she sees me again she will probably kill me"

Jungkook: "Ohh... then you are quite possessive about me... right? You thought of her as my girlfriend then you"

Jungkook smirked looking at Y/n and she turned to the window...

Jungkook: "Avoiding my smirk... okay... I will see for how many days you can avoid it?"

Jungkook said while looking at the road...

Time skips...

Finally, they reached their destination... Jungkook bought two tickets for a romantic movie.

Jungkook: "We still have one hour left before the movie start"

Y/n: "So let's go to the cafe... I knew a cafe here... it's nearby and it's amazing... will you go?"

Jungkook: "Anything for you"

Y/n and Jungkook went to the cafe and ordered two cold coffee...

Jungkook: "So now what will happen to your bakery?"

Y/n: "How do you know that I have a cake shop?"

Jungkook: "Irene Noona told me"

Y/n: "I don't know what will happen to it... Lisa was there but still... I have to work there for one week... then I will again back to my normal life... if I don't do this he will fire my Unnie"

Jungkook: "Don't worry... you can do it"

Y/n: "Tell me something about you... I don't know anything about you... expect your name"

Jungkook: "What do you want to know?"

Y/n: "What do you do?"

Jungkook: "Flirt"

Y/n: "Huh? That means you are just flirting with me... you don't love me?"

Jungkook: "I believe that Love takes time and after I saw you I want to spend some time with you so that the love between us grows"

Y/n: "Who told you that I love you?"

Jungkook: "If you don't then why you avoid my smirk in the car?"

Y/n: "Ah... let's change the topic..."

Y/n nervously said while taking a sip of her coffee...

Jungkook: "You look cute when you are nervous..."

Y/n concentrated on drinking coffee but blood started rushing through his face...

Y/n and Jungkook were about to leave when Jungkook saw someone sitting at the corner of the cafe with his laptop.... he went towards him and Y/n followed him...

Jungkook: "Tae?"

Y/n eyes expanded after seeing Taehyung... she stood there in shock...

Taehyung: "Hey Jungkook... How are you?"

Jungkook: "I am fine... what about you?"

Taehyung: "I am also fine..."

Taehyung tried to look at the girl who was trying to hide behind Jungkook

Taehyung: "Who is she?"

Jungkook moved towards the right so that Taehyung can get a full view of y/n.

Jungkook: "She is..."

Taehyung: "Y/N?"

To Be Continued...

Hello guys... How are you? Do you like this chapter? If you like it then please don't forget to vote and comment. And if you don't like then feel free to tell me so that I can improve. So this is all for today I will publish soon... so stay tuned... and stay happy and healthy and BE YOURSELF.