Chapter 8: Blood and Lust

Harry

My eyes grew wide as I struggled to breathe through the searing pain in my veins, as I looked at Severus.

"What is this!?!" I gasped out in pain

He looked down at me, still holding me down and not letting me up, probably because he didn't want me to break any more of his bones.

"Your anger in the classroom forced you to change a little earlier than expected. This is how you will feel for the next 2-3 days." He looked away

"You will also feel other things, but I will try my best to help you through it all, since I really don't want you to kill off half the student body. You will be confined to this room, with me until it is over."

I coughed, surprised yet still trying to breathe through the pain, and not scream.

"Days!? I thought this would take only a few hours. What am I supposed to do stuck here with you the whole time? What happens if I don't want to drink blood, or more specifically, drink from you!?"

I was almost yelling at the end, the thought of feeling like I did before when ai got angry around him made me feel sick, how could I feel like that towards a teacher, and more importantly, someone I barley knew.

I was sick, a monster, I hated myself for wanting him in any way.

A pair of silver eyes flashed in my memory. Why couldn't it have been Draco I was with? I knew him, and he at was my age. Even if I didn't love him or anything, that would be better than Snape.

Severus's voice broke through my thoughts.

His eyes were red now, staring down at my with a look that showed he was starting to struggle with controlling himself.

"You don't have a choice. We don't know who your mate is, and there are no other vampires on campus. Unless you want to risk killing people, you are stuck here. Besides..." His checks flushed some

"By the time you really need to drink blood, you will want to, and want to from me. That's how the attraction to our own species works, it's almost hypnotic. Unless you currently have a mate, even adult vampires have a hard time not wanting other vampires. It's biological, so we don't kill off other species."

My eyes searched his face for any lies, and I didn't find any. He wasn't lying just to hook up with a student, which is what I had assumed.

My eyes then landed on his neck for a moment, and I forced them closed.

"I won't do it.. I can't drink from you, I barley know you! How can I feel like this towards someone I wouldn't want otherwise?"

His eyes turned sympathetic, and he didn't respond, just stayed there, lost in thought.

Then he spoke,

"After the initial transition, you will need to stay in here, and will still need to drink from me until your need for blood slows down some. I can't get enough donated for you to drink as a new vampire. Unless you find your mate, it'll be that way until you regain enough control to go to classes."

I sighed internally, and then screamed. Suddenly it felt as though my blood was boiling in my body, burning me from inside out, trying to destroy me.

Severus flinched at the sound, but didn't move. He just tilted his head slightly, showing his neck and indicating I could do anything I needed to.

"NO!" I screamed again,

I don't want to do this, but the pain is unbearable, I may really die if I don't do anything