Class Movie (Sakura)

Jihadalfian

359 Words.

It's a rainy day today, and your class is supposed to be having sport out on the field but instead, you guys stay in and watch a movie.

A bunch of you and your friends Sungchan, Kyungmin,  and Hanbin plan to sit together, but there aren't enough seats for the entire group so you volunteered to sit somewhere else while they sat together. but out of the writer's luck, you found a seat near your crush Sakura Miyasaki.

You went and sat by her.

"Annyeong!" you said as you sat down by her.

"Annyeong Y/n Senpai!" She waved at you.

"I don't really have a seat do you mind if I sit next to you?" You asked Sakura hoping she says yes.

"Sure you don't have to ask since you are already sitting there," Sakura giggled at you.

"haha," You blushing again...

You two chatted a bit about what you guys like before the movies started, you learned a lot of new things about her hopefully it will come in handy one day.

*The movie starts*

Throughout the movie, you both made comments and laugh.

Sakura would make a comment and you both would laugh but not too loud so you wouldn't disrupt the class.

Halfway through the movie, you felt a warm head against your shoulder and you looked down to see Sakura.

"Your shoulder is very comfy~" Sakura whispers into your ears warmly.

You lay your head down hers.

"Your head is very soft Sakura-chan" You whispered back to her.

You stay that way for the entire movie enjoying each other's warmth maybe in the future you could do more than this.

On the other side of the classroom...

"Do you see those two or are my eyes deceiving me?" Kyungmin stared at the two.

"Why you jealous?" Hanbin said as he looked over to the two as well.

"No...." Kyungmin looked away.

"It's okay we're all in the same boat us 3," Hanbin said as made Kyungmin look away.

"I'll treat you guys some ramen later okay?" Sungchan said as he was focused on the movie.

"Absolutely Phenomenal."

The two of you said in sync.