2

-3rd person POV-

The radio crackled as screams were heard, but the most prominent noise coming from it was an S.O.S. The camera soon showed several life pobs breaching through the atmosphere, however there was only one that was important.

It was the very pod that Jack Cooper was currently riding down to the planet Typhon. His face was painted with fear and panic.

.
.
.

However, this story isn't about Jack Cooper, or BT 7274.

.
.
.

This story, is all about a very lost Hoppou.

Hoppou :........... Where am i?

Hoppou looked to the left and right in mild confusion, wasn't she stealing a Reppu before she got here? Where was her Reppu anyway?

-POV change Hoppou's POV-

I should have just stayed home, but that Reppu was so shiny! I'd say it was worth it. But there was also that REEEEAAAALLY cool looking robot thing! Maybe i can keep one?

[ Congratulations for being asigned the Mech system! Player now has access to multiple mech-based vehicles! ]

'mech? Like that cool robot i saw?'

[ Correct! ]

Hoppou : YAAAAY! CAN I HAVE NOW RIGHT NOW AS WELL!?

[ Yes you can! Deploying one now, look into the sky to see your mech! ]

I look up into the sky to see a fire ball falling from the sky into the ground in front of me. The smoke cleared and i could see my mech.

[ remember player, most mechs are currently unavailable because​ you need expirence first! So have fun! ]

Right after i finished reading that, the floating blue window disappeared. Oh well, i get to have fun anyway!

I look at my new mech, it towered over me and opened up its hatch.