Invitation

~Quinn's POV~

After I went to bed that night all I could think of was the red haired rabbit. Why did he get close to me of all people? I was really attempting to hide from him when he got near. I was too nervous for too much social interaction. Not to even mention all the attention that was put on me, most of it was bad.

After some more thinking I was finally able to go sleep.

The Next Morning

I wake up to Eddie slightly shaking me while he was already In his work clothes.

"What is it?" I questioned glancing at the clock... it was 8:00am! Way too early especially with the fact I couldn't sleep last night.!

"I need to go see Maroon and give him the pictures. Wanna come?"

I felt bad if he had to wait for me to get ready, and I was still pretty tired.

"No it's okay Eds, I'll just stay here and sleep for a bit unless Dolores calls or something." I mumbled back still sleepy.

"Okay, see you later Quinnie." He patted my head lightly and left. I quickly fell back asleep then woke up at my usual time around 11:30. I made myself some coffee with vanilla creamer and sat down on the table looking at the paper Eddie nicked from one of the stands.

It was still the Jesse Rabbit story that Maroon told us about. I didn't bother reading it as I was half way listening when my brother and him where talking.

After finishing my coffee the phone in the wall rang.

"Hello, Valiant Residence. If your the landlord then my brother has the money."

"It's not your landlord Quinnie! It's Betty."

I immediately smiled, I was sorta worried we wouldn't talk again soon as that was what happened last time. She came around after my other older brothers death to comfort us but Eddie kinda pushed her away and since I wanted to stick by Eddie, we got distanced.

"Betty! Hey! I've missed you already." I joked.

"Missed you too! I was wondering if you wanted to come back to the club today? Drinks will be on the house." Betty said also while attempting to convince her with free drinks, Betty knew she couldn't resist more Shirley temples.

"Uh... i don't know Betty, it would be kinda weird going without Eddie... but the gorilla did say he wasn't allowed back anyway." I spoke the last part to myself debating on going or not.

"What did he do? Oh never mind but Please Quinnie? It will be fun, you can watch the acts and drink Shirley temples! What could be better than that?"

"Okay you convinced me Betty. I'll come around 3:00."

"Yay! See you soon." She says hanging up quickly.

'Guess i got to get ready for the day then.' I thought to myself.

I walked into my room and glanced through my closet. I wasn't trying to make a nice impression like last night but dressing nicely couldn't hurt.

I grabbed a black tulle dress with yellow stars covering it. It was classy yet fit my personality so I liked it.

(A/N: Dress pictured above but feel free to imagine something else.)