First day

Sumiko pov
_________________________________________

It was still dark outside, the sun isn't shining in these early morning hours. It's 5am right now, about an hour before I have to wake up. I couldn't help it though, I'm really nervous and excited, todays my first day at a new school, this time nezuko is going to join me though, it has 8th grade classes included so she can follow me along to high school. Anyway, enough thinking I have to start getting ready. I took a quick shower and started drying my hair, I prefer it being air dried so I removed some wetness with my towel so that my hair was only damp not wet. After that I took out my uniform, it was simple, a long sleeved white button up and a beige skirt and a green tie( going off of the school episodes they had i forgot what they called it). I added a green cardigan on top . I put on white ankle socks. I started to brush my hair as it started drying up, it's currently 5:55 right now- anyway I put my hair into a ponytail ( like in the image for the chapter or smth I forgot what its called) and then grabbed my earing and put them on.

I got out of my room and went to the kitchen and started making breakfast and lunches for my siblings. They should be down in an half hour or so, actually what time is it? 6 am? ok I'm good for now. The breakfast was rather simple, the table was setup already so I just placed the food down, It was miso soup, steamed rice, a few tamagoyaki( rolled egg omelet) and some green tea( I tried doing some research to make it more accurate-) 

My siblings started coming down, the first being Nezuko.

"good morning oneesan, is breakfast already done? it smells nice." she said, I replied

"good morning Nezuko, how did you sleep?" we started talking for about five minutes before, Takeo, Shigeru and Hanako came and all saying in sync.

" good morning Ane, good morning Oneechan"     ( tried doing some research on what siblings call each other, Ane is older sister and is used for Tanjiro/sumiko and Oneechan is used for Nezuko for closeness while sumiko is close she if often very busy so they grew closer to nezuko) 

"good morning to you three aswell, sit down and eat, okaasan should come soon" I told them , they sat down . They thanked me for the food and started eating. Our mother came into the kitchen with a sleeping Rokuta. I feel bad, we lost our father about 2 years ago and now I've gotten a job to support us, the whole family suffered a lot from that loss, we are still trying to come to terms with the death of our ill father.

"good morning okaasan, breakfast is ready." I said, and she sat down with us with Rokuta in her lap and started eating. After a while I checked the time because I finished eating, it was 7am.

"Nezuko, Takeo, Shigeru, Hanako !! get your backpacks and go to the door while your at the door put on your shoes and wait for me while I help our okaasan fast !!" I yelled and they started putting their dishes in the sink, running to their rooms to get their backpacks( Takeo and Shigeru share a room, Nezuko and Hanako share a room) I helped my mother clean the table quickly and then ran to get my backpack, I quickly checked if I had everything, textbooks, paper, pencils, pens, erasers , check ok I'm good to go. I ran to the door, all my sibling were waiting, I quickly put on my shoes (converse, high tops, black w white , small platform) and started going outside, not before telling goodbye to my mother( I'm getting lazy). We arrived at my siblings school in about 10 minutes ( their school goes from elementary to 7th grade)

"Bye Ane! Bye Oneechan!" they said in sync again before walking inside the school campus.( they also said bye but I'm getting lazy fr-) Nezuko and I started walking to our school, it wasn't much further, only about 5 minutes, when we arrived we saw a bunch of students also going in the school campus, wow, it's really big- . We started walking to the gate before a person called out to me and said.