Sorry for not updating- 😭 (chap 4)

Sumiko pov
_________________________________________

I had waited for around an hour. I paid for the treatment for the boy. 'How could my emotions take over me so much...? Was it in worry for the over females or was it the worry....i had for my younger sister...she had been hit on...by people...so maybe that was why? But why would I get so mad? I just doesn't make any sense for me...maybe I should try to forget about it and just become friends with the boy?' I thought to my self unaware that by that time a docter called for me.
"Miss!" The docter screamed a bit. I had took the look as if I didn't hear her ever.
"Eh! Uhh..yes Ms.?" I asked her smiling slightly.
"The boy can be taken home now. He is awake and better!" Said the docter smiling softly and slightly.
"Oh! Of course! Thank you!" I said . I went over to the room he was in. When I walked in he seemed so scared of me.
"Hey...don't worry I won't hurt you! I just came to check on you..would you be okay if I took you to your home?" I asked softly as in to try to keep the boy calmer and not scream. He nodded.
"Yes please....if it doesn't bother you.." The boy saif quietly.i was barely able to hear him. I nodded while smiling.

Zenitsu pov
_________________________________________

Who is she..? She seems kind but when she beat me up...her heart beat and noise she made sounded as that of thunder unlike before it sounded like that of a calm river moving along with a soft melody. It seemed so calmed until it was filled with rage. She offered to take me home. I accepted. She payed for all the hospital expenses as if it were nothing! When we got out she called someone and a car came soon. We both got in
"Hey....where do you live?-" she asked awkwardly .
"Oh- I live at ****** **** ** " I said she smiled.
"Oi! Couls please take us to ****** **** **  " she asked nicely.
"Of course Kamado~Sama!" Said the driver. Just who is she?
"Who are you to be honest...?" I asked.
"Hmm ? Oh? I am sumiko kamado! Daughter of kamado kie and kamado Tanjuro! " she said.
"YOUR FROM THE KAMADO FAMILY?!" I screamed. The driver didn't stop.
"Uhhh?- yes I am!" She said smiling. She is from a rich family. Meaning she is in higher power than I am. It's how the world works.the more money you and your family have the higher people respect you and the higher you are in positions.

After they arrived at Zenitsu's house!~

"Thank you...sumiko~san" I said. She smiled nodded and then proceeds to go to the car and soon she is gone from my sight. I saw gramps outside.

(I forgot his real name- gramps-)

"Zenitsu are you okay?" He asked not so worried but rather calm.
"Yes I am.she offered me a ride which is why i am here. Me and her are okay with each other and are friends now." I said. Gramps just looked at me nodded and went back inside.

Yea that is all- sorry for the short chapter- ^°^ anyway sayonara - Yumihiko-Chan