t h r e e

When my eyes opened the next morning, I regretted leaving the curtains open while getting ready yesterday

When my eyes opened the next morning, I regretted leaving the curtains open while getting ready yesterday. The suns rays were blinding so I threw the covers over my head in an attempt of blocking the light out.

It didn't work.

So I grumbled to myself and sat up in my bed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. As I turned to the right side of my bed, I found it empty. I frowned.

After an amazing experience last night, I had invited Henry to stay the night. He had accepted and laid down beside me, cuddling me close to his side. It had been so nice to have somebody beside me while I drifted off to sleep - and the gentleness of his fingers tracing patterns on my naked skin had me more relaxed than I'd ever been. We talked for a while, empty conversations that meant nothing but the comfort he bought was well appreciated.

I knew I had fallen asleep before him but now I questioned whether he'd stayed beside me or if he'd slipped out early this morning. It wouldn't surprise me if he had left as soon as I'd fallen asleep, he was a celebrity and probably wanted to avoid being caught on a walk of shame this morning.

Shit. He was a celebrity, I'd fucked a celebrity.

Not only that, said celebrity was the uncle of one of the children in my class. Double shit.

I quickly rolled out of bed - ignoring a slight ache between my thighs which only further tells me just how well endowed Henry really is - pulling on my oversized t-shirt I often wore to bed and quickly stepped into a pair of underwear. I didn't bother with bottoms, Lizzie and I had seen each other in worse states. I left my bedroom, cringing at the coldness hardwood floor and stepping across the hall to bang on my roommate's door.

"Lizzie!" I heard her groaning on the other side of the bed. "I don't care who you've got in there, get the hell up!" I whined, hitting the door once again. Lizzie groaned louder, then I heard some shuffling before she opened the door, eyes half squinted for only a moment before they opened wide - her hand flying up to cover her mouth.

"What?" I asked apprehensively, quirking a brow at her sudden shock.

"You're covered in hickies, that's what!"

I gasped an span round, facing the large, rounded mirror we'd hung on the wall above an Oakwood console. I had, indeed, been covered in dark purple love bites up and down the column of my throat. I even had one with teeth marks behind my ear.

"What the hell happened to you last night?" Lizzie smirked, leaning against her doorframe and crossing her arms.

"Clearly better than what happened to you," I laughed, gesturing to the one lone partial hickey just above her collarbone.

"So... you gonna spill the tea or what?" I rolled my eyes with a grin  at my friend's cheeky smile that never failed to make me laugh.

"Not while you've got a naked stranger in your bedroom!" I turned and headed towards our kitchen, in desperate need of a cup of tea and some toast to soak up the small amount of alcohol that made my stomach slightly uneasy.