A few days later...

It's been a few days now, my bro and I have been working on our attacks, defenses, and just other stuff in general.

We had also been talking about our past life before we became this sans and papyrus of this au place.

Along with talking about undertale aus and multiverses just in general that we knew about or looked up.

So I knew some multiverses that papyrus didn't know about and they knew about some multiverses I didn't know, it was a whole lot of multiverses but still, knowing about them was good.

I knew about the underverse, naj, pj daycare, and I'm not to sure if momma cq was a whole another multiverse or not but I included it anyways.

And I also knew about..should I just call it the original? I don't know..so I shrugged it off, while they knew about dreamswap, a little bit about..swad Dream multiverse? Accidentalverss, empire verse, some multiverse called..nightswap? Or was that switches destinies? ..or was it both? Shoot..oh well, and they also knew of..oh right! Fallen star sans multiverse.

I didn't pay too much attention on other multiverses...and he did the same since he was interested in certain multiverses.

So we both know different multiverses, but we knew a few multiverses together, like fgod of creation or fgod of destruction.... wait were both of the different multiverses or the same? Since I also read soem stories about them being different multiverses and a few that were actually together in the same multiverse..oh well I'll think about it next time, I decided as I practiced with my brother.

We also practiced on trying to make portals, so far nothing much yet.

It's going to take us a while if we can even make portals in the first place, which I don't know if we can do but I'm still willing to try. Heck we might even be doing it wrong for all I know, but we will try anyways.

"So bro, how's magic so far?" I asked my brother who hummed a bit.

"So far it's fine, we haven't messed up or anything and we seem to be doing ok with using our magic." Papyrus responded.

I let out a hum at that as I relaxed against the beanbag I had made a few days ago, papyrus has his own for his own comfortable sitting or sleeping.

It reminded me of error to, which was awesome. Error is one of my top favorite sans after all.

Forced god or not. He's just one of my top favorites along with classic, nightmare, abyss, tk and a few others.

Though papyrus said one of his top favorites is shears, which was a bit amusing since I am shears sans now. And he had a few others.

Those were just the top favorites for the sans, now when it came to papyrus's for my favorites, it was the original papyrus, swap papyrus, underfell papyrus, ck, and a few others.

...and no one knows this but uh..I made myself a little pillow that was shaped as fresh true form and I cuddle it sometimes...

I hid a blush, but it was easy to hide since my brother was currently making some clothes for himself to wear at some point.

But gosh dang it! Fresh parasite form was so flipping cute, I had to cuddle it, even if it was just my pillow plush. Considering I think the real one would probably kill me or something if he knew that I knew about his parasite form.

Well me and my brother knew, but not all fresh's are parasites, some are misunderstood, or thought to be parasites, though I do know the original one , well at least the one in...I think it was the original? But the original fresh was a parasite..I think..I could be mistaken.