How did i end up as a skeleton?

I woke up, confused since the last thing I remembered was dying and hearing a voice.

Everywhere was white, I blinked, then I looked down. I stared at my bones...well shoot...I was a skeleton. How did I end up as a skeleton? I thought curious.

I looked around and saw another skeleton, he looked like a papyrus. Does this mean I was a sans? I thought curiously. I tilted my head, I felt something move a little and lifted my hand to feel. Was that...flowers on or in my head? I thought and mentally searched for a sans that had flowers. I only came up with one sans that had flowers on his head, it was shears.

Or that's what many people called him in their stories. Huh...strange...i thought and wandered over to my possible new brother. I shook his shoulders.

He opened his eyes up a few seconds later, staring right at me. "Sans? What's wrong?" He asked. I blinked at him, "I was just checking on you." I told him and he sits up, Pulling me into a hug before laying back to down to sleep with me in his grip.

This...is new..I'm not sure is this sans had a family still alive. It didn't seem that way in any of the stories I read about... I thought before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

The papyrus woke up and stared at his new brother.

He never thought he would be reborn let alone as shears brother. It shocked him when he woke up to shears shaking his shoulder.

He recognized him, but he knew he should have been dead since he died moments before he woke up to shears.

He asked if anything was wrong and shears said he was just checking. He wondered if shears knew something was off and chose to check on his brother? He wondered.

He just held onto shears a little bit more tightly, curling up around shears and fell asleep.

They both woke up after some hours of just sleeping.

Shears stared at his brother, his brother stared back.. they knew something was different..."so... you got reincarnated as a papyrus? Am I right?" I asked and he looked surprised. "How did you know that? Are you...did you also get reincarnated as a sans?" Papyrus asked.

I nodded, "yes, I heard a voice before I woke up as shears. In the stories I read about shears, it doesn't mention anything about his brother being alive or having a brother at all. So I figured you must have been reincarnated as papyrus." I said and he looked thoughtful. "That makes sense. What do we do now? You aren't like shears is and there wasn't really a papyrus for shears. So this probably just changed a lot of things..." papyrus said.

"Do you remember what you were like before you became papyrus? I don't remember everything but I remember things like anime, undertale, undertale au's, and multiverses." I said. "Same here." Papyrus said. I let out a hum, thinking. "Did you hear a voice too?" I asked and he blinked. "A voice? Hmm.. now that you mention it..yes I did hear a voice.. something about being someone new and a brother?" Papyrus said looking thoughtful. "I heard a voice that said you will be the one, then it said something about the multiverse and about me being a brother and something else..I'll have to think more and see if I remember what the other thing is." I said.

"Also you should think of a nickname just in case we meet other sans and papyrus's.. I might need to come up with a new one too since I'm not sure shears will fit for me since I might not be able to make clothes and all that stuff. I mean I could try..but I might need a new nickname .." I said and he nodded.

We also ended up practicing our magic and getting used to it.

It took us...I have no idea how long since there was no sun or moon to tell time.

But it felt like it was a long while..maybe a few days? Since there were times we got tired and went to bed and woke up refreshed.

Either way, it took us a long while before we could call up our magic instinctively, our weapons, and anything else we could do with our magic.

It was going pretty well for our first time on being able to call up our magic instinctively. It made our day as well and we celebrated.

At the end of the year, we could proudly say that we can now very well protect ourselves better then we did.

I thought, happy about that as I took a quick nap for the day while my brother worked on making some more clothes for us. We needed to get used to making our own clothes, who knows how long we will stay here or when we will leave or anything like that.

I thought as I let myself be pulled down deep into sleep.

_____*______*______*______*_____*_
And I shall leave it at that with 873 words. Took longer then I thought, I wanted to do more words but I wanted to post this as well. Soo... hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Also help me with those two nicknames and sooner or later the will end up in classics own universe with other sans and papyrus's before them and with them.

Ask for which aus you want me to include ok?