Chapter 10: Pain

"You really deserve punishment this time."

He spoke through gritted teeth, tightening his hold around my neck when I held his wrists to stop him, but the beast in front of me didn't hear my pleadings. His eyes were dark as it seemed difficult for me to plunge into the depth of his darkness. My throat started to burn with his tight grip.

"Y-You are h-hurting me A-Adrian", I tried to speak as tears started to flow down my cheeks once again because of him. Why he has to hurt me again and again? Suddenly, he let go of my neck and pulled me with him before going out of the room while I struggled to get out of his hold, but all in vain when his beast was overpowering him.

He pushed me into the room before locking the door behind me; my eyes looked at the surroundings; the red room with a bed in the middle and various ropes, floggers, and belts hanging around giving the whole room a dark and dangerous look. I turned to look at him, his eyes were dark and dangerous. He rolled his sleeves up showing his veiny hands which made me more nervous.

"W-What is this Adrian?" I asked when he didn't say anything and walked towards me slowly before pushing me towards the bed when my back touched the soft red silk fabric on the bed, as he went to the side drawer and opened it taking out handcuffs which made my eyes wide. No way, is he... really?

"What is this?"

"A special place for your punishment, playroom", he spoke in a dangerous tone while his eyes threw daggers towards me, my heart started beating faster as the different thoughts started roaming in my mind. And no one was the right thought... No way, he can think of that thing... will he really handcuff me? I shook my head and tried to run away when he caught me and pushed me again before starting handcuffing me to the headboard.

"You can leave, but after your punishment", he said when I started struggling to get off this shit he has put me in. I never knew he has this room in his damn mansion. I wanted to move away when he flipped me on my stomach and raised my shirt up making my butt visible to him. He removed my panties before I felt a hard spank on my butt making me scream because of his harshness. 

He again spanked me, increasing the force every time. Tears fell down my cheeks while screams left my mouth. He again flipped me making my back touch the mattress and hovered over me before kissing my neck harshly making me cry because of his harshness. Because of my struggle, my wrists started to hurt as bruises were crafting on my skin because of friction.

He sat on his knees and removed his shirt before ripping my shirt apart that was his and now I was naked in front of him, making me more scared and cry. Going back to my neck as he again started kissing me harshly and this time I couldn't take it.

"Stop! You're hurting me!", I shouted and struggled under him, but he never stopped.

"You don't hurt someone you want and love."

Adrian's POV:-

She whispered as tears were flowing from her eyes when I froze in my position, my head was still in her neck while her sobbing got a little louder enough for me to hear and made me guilty for my actions. My hands rested on both sides of her head when I moved back only to look at the pain I have created.

Her eyes were red due to crying as more tears fell down her rosy cheeks. I have caused her pain again, my eyes turned softer as those words rang in my ears. The words I had heard from someone I used to adore.

Flashback

"Adrian told you to not cry. I will buy you a new one."

She said looking at the small me, who was crying over the car my friend broke and I tried to punch him for which I was scolded by my mother. I looked at my mom with tears flowing down my cheeks.