The backstory

Disclaimers again
(y/n) means "your name"
(p/n) means your "partners name"

---------------------------------------------------------

(y/n)'s POV

I've been working on my paper since days alongside my other pending assignments. I'm so exhausted & tired by all this work, that It's even hard to imagine a single day off since I've never had one. I have a major conference to attend this evening and present my paper, this time not making any mistakes will be my priority. Life of a workaholic is indeed exhausting. I hope only if I could meet that someone who could drain me out of my boring life and is able to show me stars even when we're under the roof.

y/n's outfit:-

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The conference was about to start and as usual y/n was late even with all the major drawbacks at least she was able to present her paper.
"I messed up yet again first of all I was late and next I was running ridiculously in my heels in front of the delegates just to get to my seat therefore also ended up stuttering while saying my abstract because my stupid mouth was breadthless I'm doomed" she said while hitting her head with her file bag.
She was so embarrassed that she didn't even wait any further to listen to the guest lecturers speak. y/n came out of the auditorium desperately looking for a room to have a mental breakdown in. Since most of the rooms were locked she somehow got access to the ballet room which was room right beside the men's washroom. She locked herself and spent almost an hour kicking, crying and cursing herself being a mess all this time after recollecting herself she got up to go out. Only to find that the room was locked.
"What the hell today is the worst day of my life First I'm late next I stammer and now I get stuck in some random room " y/n exclaimed.
She tried banging on the doors calling out for help but no response after few minutes a knock was heard on the door from outside.
It was a man's voice "Is anyone inside what's the matter should I call someone for help"

(y/n's pov)

Finally I'm glad at least someone replied to my continuos banging.
"No please you don't need to call anyone Sir could you just check if the door's locked from outside by any chance?" I said since I didn't want anyone to find me out here sitting in a dark room all alone I'd look like a loser.
"Sure, let me check" he replied
Thanks to whosoever this man is, not to mention he had a pretty deep voice it felt really familiar tho wanting me to see him even more. Shut the hell up y/n this is not the time to be simping on a random man. Suddenly the door opened with a jolt and the next moment I was lying on the ground while the random man was on me pressing his body wait onto me. We were so close I could hear him breadthe in my ear while his hot breath tickled my neck not to mention it made me feel some type of way. The room was dark therefore wasn't able to see his face but his shoulders and waist were tempting more than I could resist. He got up quickly and picked me up grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him he was quiet worried it seemed of hurting me.
"I'm so sorry Ma'm did I hurt you in any manner" and he kept holding me and looking at my body. "Definitely not, I'm fine I'm really thankful though for your help I'll get going now" I was about to leave because I was so embarrassed but he reluctantly held my hand and said "If you'd allow may I check for my assurance" even while holding my hands he had a pretty tight grasp pulled me towards the switch board lights on. The ballet room was lit up the beautiful floor , the mirrors everything was exposed through the light my eyes were blinded for a while so I closed them. Suddenly I felt the grip tighten around my hands to the point it was unbearable I opened my eyes AND

(p/n)'s POV

How dare she shows up infront of me after so many years. I missed her so much I went crazy when I heard her on the stage she's still the same way she was. I was looking for her since then. Why did she have to change infront of me back then. I fucking hate this beautiful women.

BACKSTORY

They had met each other way back when both of them were in college our boy was in his final semester of his Master's our girl had just entered the college learning everything first hand, away from her parents, with her head in the clouds. They had lived the best time of their lives together but not for long , after a good deal of misunderstandings the boy went for his next journey while the girl was left behind. Without even a single good-bye they were separated and didn't expect to see each other ever again.

(y/n's pov)

Why is he here ? don't tell me he was one of the guest speakers in todays conference. He has the audacity to show up after a whole 6 years. The last time I saw him he was pretty and kind look at him now he's all rude and unnecessarily edgy. I fucking hate this handsome man.
"leave my hand Mr.(p/n) your hurting me."
"Well its nothing compared to what I had to go through." I had no idea what he was referring to, so I replied "I don't know what youre talking about Sir, I would appreciate if you left the room right this moment." And tried to push him away but couldn't instead, he got hold of both of my hands and pinned me on of the mirrors on the walls in the room behind. "Is it Miss y/n looks like you need to be taught and remembered your cocepts again properly maybe then your filthy mouth won't stammer".

p/n's outfit(inside the ballet room):-