002

002:Milsy Wetlands

002:Milsy Wetlands

🥀

“Let's go to the second stage of the tests”.Satotz begin running as other applicants follow closely behind him.

'seriously running again?'

Y/n sighed as she roll her eyes.
A few minutes passed and she clicked her tongue;she can feel that clown is excited,probably finding some toys that worth playing with.

Feeling curious, she head towards where she felt Hisoka bloodlust radiating from.

She stopped her track and found that Hisoka is choking Gon; the boy who she's find cute.

She crept behind Hisoka and she flicker near him and grab his throat,making he loosen his hold on Gon neck.Y/n pushed him as he fall on the ground.

“What.are.you.doing?”.Y/n squint her eyes in exasperation.

“hmm~nothing,hime-chan~”.

“stop calling me that Hisoka...He's mine so you can't claim him!”.Y/n yelled,not noticing the man he's choking is moaning in pleasure.

Y/n didn't notice but their position is rather indecent. She's currently sitting on top of Hisoka thigh.And with she keep moving and plus choking his throat.Hisoka felt rather excited than threatened.

“Oi!Clown do you hear me!”.Hisoka let out a moan again,making Y/n grunt in disgust.“The fuck”

Y/n quickly get up and kick his legs in frustration.“Pervert!!”

Gon hastily grab Y/n wrist and protectively put her behind his back.

Hisoka stand up and touch his throat with a pervert smile on his face.“Ne ne~ Hime-chan,Don't worry about me claiming him as my toys”.Hisoka chuckled