Chapter 2

Luigi had gotten himself ready for the day since he was going to see his friends and his brother to see how he was doing.It would be good to do something to get his mind off of things, but he Just didn't Want to dwell on it so once he was ready and out the door he headed for the mushroom kingdom (sorry if I am unsure how far the mansion is from the kingdom itself).

On the way to his destination he couldn't help but be lost in his own head, the cruel words from his dream echoing in his mind like a recording being replayed over and over again. Luigi finally shook his head to rid himself of his minds grip and when he looked around he noticed he was almost there, he softly smiled to himself as he continues on his way.

Once he got to the kingdom Luigi greeted everyone he past and decided to go see his brother to see if he was doing well, and since he was visiting, he was hoping they could go on adventures just like old times.

He walked to the home he shared with his brother to see if he was there, but when he got there he wasn't home so Luigi figured he was with the princess.

So now Luigi decided to head towards the castle to see the princess and Mario. He made his way through the mushroom village and waved at the toads that walked by him as they greeted him with a hello.

Luigi smiled at them as they past by and continued on his way toward the castle, but for some unknown reason he had this odd feeling that something wasn't right...

Maybe it's just the remnants of that dream from last night or is it... SOMETHING ELSE?