Chapter 15

***Thanks to everyone who has read this Bellarke story so far. I hope you've enjoyed it!***

Clarke's POV:

My hands flew to my neck in panic, scraping frantically. I sucked in air, my body convulsing and arching on the table. I could sense something was different before I realized what it was. I wasn't on a cold table. It was a little softer, which was strange.

I heard voices beside me. I gagged involunarily, but nothing came up. I scratched my neck, trying to find the collar. It wasn't there.

I screeched as hands clasped my wrists, pulling them. My voice was raspy and hardly louder than a whisper.

"No!" I cried. "Fuck off, you bastards!"

I forced open my eyes as I struggled against the person grabbing me. I was weak from starvation, so I probably wasn't doing a thing.

"Clarke, open your eyes!"

The voice was vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it. I was still clouded by pain. I forced open my eyes anyway, not sure what to expect.

There was a grey ceiling, metal. It was blurry at first, but it cleared within seconds. A face appeared above me.

I furrowed my brow in bafflement. I felt like I knew who it was, but I couldn't bring myself to remember.

"Clarke! It's okay, you're safe," he said. His face was tanned, and his hair was loose, dark curls.

"Bellamy..." I croaked, finally realizing. This meant.....I wasn't in Mount Weather. What happened?

My throat swelled unexpectedly, and tears welled in my eyes. I didn't know if they were tears of joy that I was saved, or tears of pain of what had happened. I heaved myself into a sitting position, gripping the blanket to my chest. I threw an arm around Bellamy, sobbing.

"Shhhh, Princess."

I felt Bellamy's hand on my bare back, which made me wonder how I got here and who undressed me. I suddenly felt unconscious, and hastily let him go, gathering the blanket around my naked body.

I was also aware how frightening I looked. I looked like a skeleton.

"I'm thirsty," I muttered. Bellamy jumped out of his chair immediately and grabbed a canteen nearby. He handed it to me, and I tried to grab it. My hands were shaking too much, and I couldn't hold it. I glared away in embarrassment. Bellamy took it from me gently, so I glared at him instead. It was abzolutely mortifying.

"It's okay Princess, put your head back a little," He smiled crookedly, which warmed me a bit. I obeyed and watched as he brought the canteen to my lips. I knew enough to take very small sips.

"I'm glad you're back."

I snapped my head around, wincing at the headache. I recognized Octavia after a shot minute of sorting through memories.

"Hey," I rasped. "Where are my clothes?" The white ones or my old clothes, I didn't care, as long as I wasn't exposed.

"Before you start arguing, I had to get the white crap off you because they were dirty." I widened my eyes and glanced between Bellamy and Octavia.

"Don't worry Princess, I left the room," Bellmay smiled reassuringly. I sighed in relief, even chuckling for a second.

The moment was short lived when Octavia continued, "And I had to clean all your wounds." Octavia spoke calmly, but she put emphasis on 'all'. I jerked slightly, wondering if she knew....I looked at her questioningly, my eyes wide and worried. They couldn't know.

Octavia nodded ever so slightly, and I cursed under my breath. I spared a small glance up at Bellamy. I could tell just by the way he was standing that he knew as well. I was well past embarrassed. I would never be able to forget it now becuase they knew.

"Can I just have my damn clothes?" I spat. I no longer wanted to be around anyone. Bellamy reached out to palce a hand on my shoulder. "Don't touch me!" I swatted his hand away, and he withdrew it without hesitation. I breathed out shakily, and I felt my bottom lip wobble.

"Your wounds aren't healed enough to put your clothes on," Octavia told me. I glared at her. I felt so exposed. I lay back down on the table, closing my eyes.

"Do you feel like you could eat something?" Bellamy asked quietly.

"I don't think so," I whispered. But then again, my stomach felt raw and shrivelled. I hadn't ate in.....I didn't know. "How long was I gone?"

"Fourteen days. You've been sleeping for two," Bellamy informed me, his eyes serious. Was he actually worried about me? So I haven't ate in more than two weeks.....

"Maybe I can try," I mumbled. I watched him visibly relax.

"Alright-"

"I'll get something," Octavia offered, and rushed out of the dropship. Bellamy sat down and ran his hands over his face, puffing out air.

When she left, Bellamy let out a dry laugh. "Clarke, I was so worried."

I stared at him in surprise. "I thought I was going to die, Bell. And it was so painful..." He leaned forward to be closer. I held my tears back.

"I'm glad you'll recover," Bellamy sighed. I nodded.

"I'm not sure I will...."

"O and I are here, and we'll help. The 100 needs you," Bellamy said. I smiled shyly at him.

"Thanks, Bell."

Before I knew what I was doing, I leaned forward and planted a small kiss on his cheek.