The beging

Slash, I cut right through the monster cutting it's guts open as the blood splatters on me, It vanishes in a mist of red leaving a mark on the ground. I turn to see Nicole slashing the rest on them, then finishing off with picking up her sword walking to me.
" You did great" I say
" Thanks Percy" She replies. " we have to get out of here before anyone notices." I nod as we get on our horses and ride off. My mouth was heavy and dry for the rage of thirst, I yell and tell Nicole that I would meet her back at camp, She nods and rides off. I look for a stream of water and sit down near it. I grab a hand fool and drink it, I then heal up my scars and,-Wait, you must have no Idea of who we are. Well I shall explain.

I am Persephone daughter of Poseidon, My friend Nicole,is Daughter of Hades, her full name in Nicollet Di Angelo. I also have other friends that are Lea Vandalez, Fia Zang, and Jasmin Grace.
Lea Vandalez- Daughter of Hephaestus
Fia Zang - Daughter of Ares
Jasmin Grace- Daughter of Zeus

We are the Greek Girls, most people don't know us because we are not huge on big tittles. And no one ever listens to us because we are girls, They would say "Women aren't allowed to fight - bla bla bla" BULLSHIT.
Women are amazing fighters just never had the chance,but for us were I come from is totally different, ya there are some differences between Male and Female, and stuff. At camp half blood I am the best swords man. I fight like there is no end. I get treated well there, some girls make fun off me since, well of how I have more of a muscular body, but I could care less.

I fought in wars and accomplished missions with my friends, then later through time we got the tittle of Greek Girls. Although a new income has came into our lives, Camp Jupiter. It's a camp just like camp half blood but they do not allow a female to lead. But I go undercover for an assignation. It's suppose to be only me but, we decided to take all of us there and transfer there. We haven't gone yet, but we are making a plan to outdo them, and win. They are Roman and We are Greek we don't get along
Greek vs Roman

I have read information about the camp but, we have to win. There is no going home.
It's the assignation.

Hello my Pandas I hope you enjoy this new story, I will continue Runaway soon and make a series out of them soon,
Peace out Pandas.

The Greek girls जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें