The Plan

Andrew Chase
Peter Maclean
Ryan Avila Ramirez Arellano
Hanz Levesques
Theo Grace
Cesar La Rue
Richard Ethan Dare

These were the guys that we had to kill. I had to be assigned 3 guys because, I'm just so lucky ( Whatever). I was assigned to kill Theo Grace, Cesar La Rue, and Andrew Chase. We are still looking information on these men but still no clue who there godly parent is. We figured out who the other's were but still no clue on those three, Well except for Theo Grace out of the other 2. Theo's last name is Grace so he must be related to Jasmin, still though they could be cousins. Unsure.

Ovactia has been leaking information about them but after she revealed who the other guys godly parents were but after that no information. She has been very silent.

Soon my gang and I will be leaving in Camp Half blood to got to Camp Jupiter. Although we are having an idea as going as men to make it better to access things, but it would be a lot more harder. We thought an idea of using a powerful mist that would make us more masculine. We also would have to keep an eye for any other guys when we are changing, because when we take off our clothing we turn to our feminine selves. So we can't be walking shirtless. We did a couple of test runs with the mist and I am not going to lie I look absulotly handsome, but still working on the mist.

I am hoping to arrive at Camp Jupiter on August 13. The rest of the girls will be coming December 23. So I would have a head start and have a better chance for the girls. I plan to have a better kill as well .

I hope you enjoyed this chapter Also a quick reminder Theo and Jasmin lost their memory of each other. Peace out Pandas.