All reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy

My mind just started to work on this story again and I couldn't not write it. I love this story a lot, but this is really gonna be the last part, haha. I love you and be careful while reading.

WARNINGS: DEATH, MURDER (DUH), DESCRIPTION OF MURDER, BLOOD (KINK?), SMUT OF THE HORNY JAIL KIND, ANGST, NO SAFE WORD BUT ISN'T NEEDED, DEREALISATION/DEPERSONALISATION, SAD BOI SHIT

-----------------------------------------------------

"God, I love you." Phil grinned as he moved his wet hair out of his face.

The ocean was pleasantly warm, the moon was full and far up in the sky, lightining up the surrounings. It was late, past midnight. It was November, but summer in Australia. They arrived a few hours ago and thought it would be exiting if they would spent the first night at the beach.

No one was near, they were alone.

Dan felt like they were two stupid teenagers that were madly in love with each other. They were madly in love. It almost felt like they fell even harder for each other after what happened in Moscow.

Dan smiled, watching drops of water run down Phil's face. He was beautiful, the most beautiful thing Dan has ever seen. And Phil thought the same about Dan, after he noticed how the moonlight reflected in his eyes.

It was quiet, the most intense sound was the ocean. The soothing sound of water, of small waves crashing on the beach farther away from them. They weren't too far out, the ground was not too far from their feet.

Dann looked back at the beach, saw their bags and their clothes laying on one small pile. He couldn't stop smiling.

Life was so exiting with Phil. He didn't have the boring life he was always so afraid of. It was full of adventure, love and surprises. He wanted to live it so fucking bad. He had never thought he could love his life, especially this life, as much as he did. But he appreciated it, in his own totally sick way.

He wasn't scared anymore.

When he looked at Phil again, he looked at the moon. He swam closer to Phil, Phil noticed and Dan put his arms around the older ones neck. They briefly smiled at each other before they kissed.

And it was just that. Just as kiss. Phil's hands moved to Dan's hips, holding him close. It was just them, the rest of the world didn't exist. There was no arrest warrant, no bad history.

Daniel really believed that they were soulmates and he often asked himself if they would have found each other if Phil would have been a normal student. A normal person, without a bad back story and without his urges.

After another kiss they gently smiled at each other. Phil stroked Daniel's wet curls away from his forehead and Dan couldn't believe he fell so hard for that men. Back then he sometimes thought it is gonna be a short, crazy romance. But here he was, madly in love.

Sometimes he looked at Phil and his heart hurt by how much love went through it every second. As if it couldn't stand it. As if a normal human heart wasn't made for a love that strong.

They decided to spend the first few nights in a hotel. It was close to the city, a few more bus stops and you would be in the centre of Sydney.

Daniel thought it would be far too conspicuous and dangerous to walk around in the middle of the city centre, let alone almost live there. But Phil, of course, had his plan.

They would live there for a short time, choose someone, do their thing and then hide in a small village.

Australia was a good change from Europe. Everyone spoke fluent English. Besides, they came from Poland and it was nice to stay in a country where they could just be themselves. Also, every person they met so far was nice.