━ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 - I found a girl, the vamps; uncover, zara larson; somebody to you, the vamps

MIRACLE MOON'S TOUR bus parked outside the Orlando stadium in style, aggressively swerving into the parking spot reserved for them after a loud ride driven by Marshall. Scarlett stepped out last, marveling at the large architectural beauty. Her gaze shifted as another tour bus door slid open. The second bus was noticeably larger and more luxurious, painted a shiny black with large tinted windows. Music followed five boys as they exited the vehicle, laughing and stumbling as they playfully pushed each other around — the Feral Boys. 

Scarlett's eyes immediately focused on the tallest. Tall and lean with emerald green eyes, he towered over his bandmates as the only unrecognizable member. The others were easy to identify, Quackity, the guitarist; Sapnap, the drummer; Karl, the keyboard player; and George, the backup singer.

Which meant there was only one person this could be — Dream. 

No fans had ever seen a glimpse of his face, constantly shrouded behind a simple white smiley mask at all concerts and media events. He had a strong jaw and a messy mop of dirty blonde hair. He showed off his sun-kissed skin with a simple pastel green shirt and black denim jeans. His eyes flicked to meet Scarlett's for just a second, but she was already lost, swimming deep into the olive irises. He was hot.

Next to her, June cursed under her breath. She was shooting daggers at George, and then swiftly turned her head the second he looked over to her. 

"Hey, Scar," She started, "Wanna go for a walk around?" Scarlett looks surprised at the invitation since they had just arrived.

"Uhm, don't you wanna talk to the other bands first?" She asked, her eyes straying over to the blonde boy. 

"We have all summer to talk, c'mon, let's see Orlando!" She replied, a little bit too excitedly. She grabbed Scarlett's arm and dragged her away, the two waving 'bye' to their bandmates. They reached a steady rhythm, striding past shops and cafes and taking in the feel of the city. 

"Why did you want to go on a walk? We just got here and you don't want to meet the Feral Boys?" 

June shrugged, obviously masking true emotions. "I needed to get out of there, it was bringing back too many memories." 

"Oh," Scarlett responded simply, unsure of the correct response. They kept walking, getting occasional stares from fans. 

The two strolled around the city, admiring the sights, but eventually, Juno accepted they had to head back.

As they got closer to the stadium, they could see the two bands gathered around a bonfire, chatting and laughing loudly. June shrunk a bit at the sight and slowed her pace.

"Sorry for stealing you away from all the fun," June apologized, pushing her hair out of her face.

"It's fine," Scarlett responded, glancing up at the other girl. June opened her mouth to say something, but she struggled to find the right words as old, buried memories hit her like a brick wall.

She was fifteen when they shared their first kiss. It was sweet, innocent even, a simple peck on the lips accompanied by flushed cheeks in the middle of a late-night spin-the-bottle game. Two years later, the night before she turned seventeen, he'd snuck in through the window at midnight. "I wanted to make sure I was the first to wish you a happy birthday," He had whispered softly, and then the next thing he knew they were kissing. The night dragged on for hours, the sweet moments of pleasure flowing between the two, blurring any perception of time they had. They continued over the span of a month, getting more experimental with one another as time went on. By the time June realized she had real feelings instead of just sexual attraction, it was far too late.